What If They Saw You In Your Underwear? (with Kagami)

A/N: Requested by @EnglandsScones via PM xD Hey RP-bestie/Kagami's waifu XDD,I hope you like this one xD And you too minna :3 anyway,let's get started xD

~

Kuroko
You were inside the locker room of the basketball club since the locker room near the swimming pool is under renovation.You were putting on your under garments when you saw another cloth fell beside you which you didn't care about that.

You heard a slight cough.You glanced beside you,seeing Kuroko flushed with red.You quickly pull on your uniform back and covered your mouth and blushed red.

"I didn't saw anything."Kuroko said as he turned around,covering his face.

"I-I know.I-I didn't saw you,literally!!!"you blushed.

Akashi
You were inside his room,changing your drenched clothes because of the rain.He is outside,holding out the towel.

You were putting your undergarments when he came in.You two stared at each other for a while when your face heats up while he is smirking.He walked near your ear as you felt arms around your waist.

"Getting naughty I see~"he whispered on your ear and nibbled it which sent electricity down to your body.

You were speechless and blushing.

"So~ how about we take this night~~~?"he whispered huskily to your ear.

"S-Seijuro...you..."you blushed.

Kise
You were in the bathroom.You just finished bathing and in the middle of drying off.You're already in your underwear when Kise barge into the bathroom with a huge smile on his face.

"(Name)-cchi!!! I've been...pro...mot...e---"his face is flushing red.

"Waaaah! Ryouta your pervert!!!"you threw shampoo bottles at him so he would go out.

"Waaah! Gomenasai! Gomenasai,(name)-cchi!!!"Kise shut the door of the bathroom close with his heart beating fast.'(name)-cchi is so cute...'

Midorima
You were inside your boyfriend's room to change your clothes because of your sudden visit to his house.He is just inside his room,sitting on his bed and facing his back to you.

You saw a bird outside the windows so you ran to it while you're still on your undergarments."Oh look,a bird!"You pointed as the bird flew out of the window.

Midorima on the other hand,is now blushing and now realized a reason why the bird flew away.You turned to him,only seeing him super red.

"Shin-Shin? What's--"he cut you off.

"(Name)! P-put on your clothes!"Midorima blushed as he looked away."The bird didn't want to see you like that."

You realized what he said which made you blushed even more.

Murasakibara

You were playing PS3 with Atsushi while many snacks scattered around your places.You two were having fun and enjoying too much because of the game (your favorite game).You decided to drink a juice and Atsushi to take a break first but he seems not minding your call.

When you're drinking,his arms tug at the glass your holding and the juice spilled on your shirt."Ack! At-chan!"you pouted.

"I'll help you change your clothes."he said,eyes sparkling.

"N-no,I can do that by myself."You blushed and stand up and went up to his room and borrow one of his shirts.When you removed your wet top,he suddenly entered to report to you the progress of the game.He is drooling when he saw the prints on your undergarments.

"Waaah! At-chan,don't look!"You hide in his closet but he just opened it and put on a shirt on you.

"I like the design of your pantsus and oppai hiders."he smiled slyly.

"Oh you dork."You punched him lightly on the chest as you blushed and giggled lightly.

Aomine
You were sweating because of playing against Aomine.You were the captain of the women's basketball club so he sent you a letter yesterday to settle whose basketball club is the best.

Unfortunately,you lost against him.Tired in too much playing,you decided to retreat to the lockers to have a nice shower.He smirked deep down inside as he felt he is the best.

You finished using the shower and just putting your under garments on.He entered the locker room relentlessly and stand behind you.

"Nice boobs."he muttered.

You felt a sudden shiver in your spine as your reflexes reacted and kicked him in his private part and pushed him away.You were blushing furiously.

"PERVEEEEERT!!!"you shouted as you quickly put on your clothes and step on him as you got out.

Kagami
You just got home from America so you called Taiga last night that you'll stay at his apartment.He agreed with that.By the time you came in his apartment,he himself didn't opened the door since he is at the practice game in Seirin.You found a key under the plant potter and get it and entered.

Just like Alex,you stripped off when you found his room and plopped there and slept.

As soon as he got home,he is surprised that his door is opened and quickly look inside to check if a robber stole something.He sighed in relief when he saw his house is not touched and the items are still in the same position when he left.

He went to his room to change but some strange noise like "mm~" "ngh~" made his hair on his nape stood up.He turned around,seeing the sleeping you in your underwear.He blushed and gulped the lump in his throat and shouted which made you woke up.

"Oh,hi,Taiga."you smiled and waved at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that sun bathing is in the beach?!"he shouted and throw clothes at you.

"Geez,I got jet lags okay?!"you pouted.

"Just put on your clothes!"

~
A/N:It's been a while :3
VOTE (。・ω・)ノ゙

COMMENT (。・ω・)ノ゙

BE A FAN (。・ω・)ノ゙