What If They Were A Model?

A/N: Requested by @sania_putri
REQUESTS LIST
-What if you were in trouble?
-What if they caught you reading a lemon about Levi x Reader? + Kagami and Hyuuga ( requested by @star_trekkie :3 )
-What if you were a fujoshi and you ship them with their friend? ( requested by @Smilingwtears )
-What if you died because of them? ( request by @Smilingwtears )
-What if they meet Owari no Seraph characters?
-What if they meet Shokugeki no Soma characters?
-What if they meet Haikyuu characters?
-What if they were drunk?
-What if they will become a father?

~

Kuroko: He is famous for winter-themed photo-shoots for the winter collection.Aside from looking cute and adorable in big sweaters,his hair color and his skin is so white that it really matches the color of the season.He also takes animal-themed photoshoots (a/n: imagine him wearing a light blue boxers that has nigou printed on it xD ),he also fancies wearing hats.He also paints his nails black.He is required to have his ear pierced.

Akashi: He is famous for classic male suits.He can nail any kind of photoshoots but still looks hot.Often likes posing as a model for Japanese Male Traditional clothes.He can create his own signature pose.Something like classic,suave and luxurious-themed photoshoot.

Kise: He is famous for underwear photoshoots.Something like erotic,provocative and sexy photo shoots,of course,having his most sexiest lustful expression ever in the universe with a gorgeous and sexy magazine girl beside him.He has his own perfume,he also gets to have photo shoot with Aomine (a/n:AoKi fans out there xD haha xD ).He like taking pictures with his fans.He acts dorky and cute during photoshoots.

Midorima: He is famous during fall collection photoshoots.He rarely smiles so often argues with the photographer.He has done a sexy photoshoot where he is a teacher or butler.He is really embarrassed during that time.He also disguises when he is out alone.He has done photo shoot with Akashi

Aomine: He is popular for the title "tall,dark,and handsome." He has done photo shoot with Kise where they were both topless,looking so damn sexy hot.He often poses for sports-related photoshoots.He even wishes to have Mai-chan as his partner when he is photo-shooting for underwear.

Murasakibara: He likes to tie his hair.Mostly poses wearing black leather jackets.Often gets into an argument with the photographer and his manager because he is always late.Somehow extremely popular.He always gets his clothes dirty because he always eats.