What If You Don't Like The Present They Gave You?

@Smilingwtears

A/N: She requested this one but I can't tag her D: Please tag her if you can :3 Oh btw,I'm Sorry if I just uploaded this just now DX )

Kuroko

It is your birthday and Kuroko wants to surprise you.When he asked you what do you like as a present,

"I want Tetsu-ponn to cook my favorite food! And I want a dinner together~!"your gleaming face floats up on his mind.But he bit his lips for not being able to do that.Instead,he called Kagami to teach him.

Hours flew by and it's time for you to go home.When you got home,the house is dark.But a candle lit up in the middle of the room and slowly,you saw Kuroko.

"Tetsu-ponn~!"you hugged him and kissed his cheeks.You looked at the table and saw your favorite food on the table.You smiled."Did you cooked this,Tetsu-ponn~?"you asked excitedly.

Tetsu smiled."Let's eat."he pulls a chair for you and lets you sit.

"Eh? But you still haven't answered my question."you sat there,pouting.

"I'm sorry,(name),but...I didn't cooked these.I'm sorry I lied."he bit his lips and look down.You stand up and runs into your room,crying.

Kagami walked out of his hiding place."My condolences--"

"Not today,Kagami-kun."he walks to his room too,disappointed and thinks of a way to cheer you up.

Akashi

It's your birthday and you want Akashi to make you a chocolate.Akashi smiles and promises to do so.

You were so excited to see Akashi kneeling before you as he hands you chocolates.But that didn't exactly happen.He became exaggerated and gives you a huge teddy bear with a bouquet of ferrero.Everyone is happily cheering him on how sweet he is.

"Happy Birthday,(name).I hope you love it."he smiles.

You pout and ."You promised...to make me chocolates,right?"you look sullen and everyone looked shocked.

"I'm sorry,(name).But I can't afford to make you ones because of my sched--"his confidence slowly breaks down when you ran away from him.

He is frozen in the spot and can't sink in about what happened.

Kise

It's your birthday and you want Kise to take you on a romantic date and win you a prize from the claw machine in the arcade.

Kise promised you that.

You were prepared and everything was okay,until his fan girls swarm at him,pushing you away from him but Kise seems like to enjoy it.When the fan girls decreased,he saw you were gone and was crying like a baby there.

"(NAME)-CCHI! I'M REALLY SORRY!"

You were alone in the arcades,winning that stuff toy to yourself while your eyes being red and puffy because of crying."Ryouta..."you sobbed.

Midorima

You asked Midorima to buy you the limited edition of the otome game you like.Midorima promised.The next day,it isn't an otome game that you wanted but an otome game for males.

Midorima came out of the door and smiles,"Did you--"

"I don't like it.I don't play female characters."you leave the package there and go inside.Midorima stared at the package and felt angry because Takao told him to buy that.

Murasakibara

You asked Atsushi to bake you a cake,meaning to make a miracle at least once.But when it's time to serve the cake,all he served is crumbs since he ate the cake.

You stared at the plate."Where is the cake?"you cried.

He pats your head."Aww (name)-chin...I'm sorry.I can't help but taste it."

Aomine

The biggest gift that he could ever give to you is to throw away his Mai-chan Photobook.He promised to throw it away,but the truth is,he is keeping it under the floorboard of his room.

You found out about this when he got out and stepped on the weak part of the wood and this is where he kept all of his magazines.

When he got into the room,he saw you looking through and just smiled apologetically.You tied him around the chair and let him watch his magazines getting burned.

Takao

It's your birthday and you want a pet cat but you're allergic to furs so Takao just bought you a stuffed toy.You didn't like but Takao thought it's cuter than the real ones and the stuffed toy doesn't poop and scratch yo face.

You were locked in your room for days.But Takao kept saying sweet things to you.

"I'm sorry,(name)! Please forgive me! I just don't want you to be in pain!"

Chihiro

You want Chihiro to sing for you in your birthday.But he can be stubborn sometimes.He is insisting you to just buy a book.

"No,I want you to sing for me.Please?"you pouted.

Again,he didn't do it.Let him do anything,except singing.But you were so sad to hear about it and became so upset.

Chihiro just sighs feels so guilty about it.