What If You Try To Scare Him?

Kuroko

You decided to pull up a prank on your boyfriend when he arrives home.You put up a fake manikin of the witch,a scary sound effects and you even decorated the house that make it look like more haunted.

You also wear a white costume and a long,black wig that make you look like Sadako.

You were watching the people walk past by your house and lucky saw Kuroko on his way on the porch.You heard the keys and the knob twists.

Once he opened the door,the witch manikin popped up.But he showed no emotion at all.You played the sound effects but it looks like nothing to him.

"[name],I'm home."he said.

You decided to show up and shouted,"YAAAAH!"

But Kuroko stared at you for a few seconds then chuckled."I know it's you,[name]-chan~"

You removed your costume and pouted which he returned a kiss on your lips and made you blush for a fifty shades of red.

Akashi

You decided to pull up a prank on your boyfriend when he arrives home.You put up a fake manikin of the witch,a scary sound effects and you even decorated the house that make it look like more haunted.

You also wear a white costume and a long,black wig that make you look like Sadako.You also bought a pet from the pet shop and you also put a costume on him.

You were watching the people walk past by your house and lucky saw Akashi on his way on the porch.You heard the keys and the knob twists.

Once he opened the door,the witch manikin popped up.But he showed no emotion at all.You played the sound effects but it looks like nothing to him

"[name],are you stupid enough to scare me?"Akashi suddenly cursed.

You decided to show up and shouted,"YAAAAH!"

Akashi stared at you while smirking.You showed him a dog."Lookie! Lookie! I bought a new pet!"you excitedly said.

"Sure is."he said as he walks near the dog and reached out his hand."Shake hands."he ordered,but the dog didn't obey him.

"Put it down,[name]."he ordered again and you put it down."Come to papa."

But the dog didn't obey him.Akashi's aura started to get gloomy and soon enough,he is trembling now."[name],he's not following me.What in the world is that?"his voice is shaking and hugged his knees.

"Um....it's a dog,Sei."You said.

He snatched his scissors."[name],take that away before I do something unimaginable to him!"Akashi pointed the scissors at the dog which you quickly pulled the dog away and hide.

Kise

You decided to pull up a prank on your boyfriend when he arrives home.You put up a fake manikin of the witch,a scary sound effects and you even decorated the house that make it look like more haunted.

You also wear a white costume and a long,black wig that make you look like Sadako.You also put as many insects as you can,especially the earthworms~

You were watching the people walk past by your house and lucky saw Kise on his way on the porch.You heard the keys and the knob twists.

Once he opened the door,the witch manikin popped up.He flinched and blinked.You played the sound effects which made him shiver.

"[name]cchi,this is not nice..."he said in a scared tone as he slowly make his way inside.The door closed and you decided to show up by shouting,"YAAAAAAH!"