❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
•ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑•ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

'How I thought that I will be marrying my loves one with my dad walking with me to the aisle.' Eunji sighed at her thoughts as she wrapped her hand around her uncle's arms.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." Her uncle pecked her forehead. The church door opened as they started to walk in. Eunji kept her head down, trying to avoid getting in eye contact with anyone, who may suspect her. Her long heels were doing a great job, almost making her look like 5'5.

Her uncle stopped as he handed her hand to another hand. She grabbed the large unfamiliar hand and stood in front of the person. She could smell their strong cologne on her nose.

The priest started his lines.

Eunji looked up a little, trying to take a glance at her soon-to-be-husband. She internally gasped seeing a beautiful man in front of her. He has long black hair, which was almost the same length as hers. He has a baby face but looks intimating because he had a straight face. His upper lip was thin but his lower one was plump with his eyes brown in color.

She let out a small gasp when he suddenly looked into her eyes, making her lower her head again. 'Omg! He's very handsome. Why would Hana ran away from his handsome face??'

"Rings please." Priest's voice made her snap out of her thoughts. 

Someone brought the rings. He took one of the rings while she took the other. He gently took her left hand and slipped the ring in her ring finger, it was a little loose but not much. She did the same with his left hand. Her hands were shaking a little but it was barely visible.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Lee Eunji as your beloved wife and never let her hand go till death?" The priest said. Her aunt already told the priest to say 'Lee Eunji' instead of 'Lee Hana'. Not a lot of people know about Hana's real name because people usually call her Han, her nickname and she herself mostly introduce herself as Han. Besides, the marriage was of mostly rich people and they don't even care about the names much. I think aunty said that to the priest.

"I do." She heard him say.

"Lee Eunji, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband and never let his hand go till death?"

"I do." She gulped.

"Congratulations, I announced you to be husband-wife. You can kiss the bride." The priest said, Jungkook grabbed the end of her veil as he bends down and moved his face close to her. Her thoughts were having Avengers: Endgame part 2 in her mind.

He put his thumb on her lips as he tilted his head towards the people, completely blocking Eunji's face as he kept his lips on his thumb and closed his eyes. She just blinked while people cheered.