❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕
•ʜᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕•ʜᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Jungkook, Jin, V and J-Hope continued to beat or shoot all the guards that were coming on their way. In no time, they were on the 15th floor, in front of the door where Eunji is according to RM.

V opened the door and all of them went inside but stopped in the middle. "Sehun?" Jungkook frowned.

"Surprise." Sehun shrugged.

"S-So that means-" Jungkook gulped.

"I was the one behind all these, not Kai," Sehun smirked.

"You traitor." Jungkook clenched his hands into fists. He was about to launch forward to him but J-Hope grabbed him by his shoulder and stopped him.

"Don't." J-Hope sternly said. Jungkook was about to shout at him but stopped when he saw Jihoon pointing a gun at Eunji's temple.

"Don't you dare to move," Jihoon said, still pointing his gun. "Put your weapons down."

Jungkook glanced at Eunji, who had a frightening face. He knew she is traumatised by blood and if they fight right now, something bad will happen.

"Do what he said," Jungkook ordered, dropping his gun. Jin, J-Hope, and V don't know what happened to Eunji when she saw blood.

"Jungkook-" Jungkook cut V off by his glare. Eventually, others also dropped their guns. Suddenly, a lot of men in black entered inside the room and spread in the whole room. They were all of Jihoon's.

Sehun took out a gun and pointed at them. "Hands up and kneel."

Kneeling was known as a very coward move. It means that they are surrounding themselves with their enemies because they are strong from them.

"Do it," Jungkook said, without any word, all of them kneeled with their hands up. Eunji gulped as tears started to spill from her eyes.

"Ah ah, it feels good to see my biggest enemy kneeling in front of me like a coward," Jihoon smirked. Jungkook just looked at him blankly.

"K-Koo..." Eunji whimpered.

"Aww, what a lovely nickname." Jihoon chuckled and walked to her. He bent down to her and grinned at her. "Will you also give me a nickname?"

"Fuck off." She cursed and spit at his face. Jihoon instantly closed his eyes.

"And I oop-" V snorted.

"Bad move." Jihoon gritted his teeth and grabbed her throat.

"You-" Jungkook stood up but Sehun pointed his gun at him, making him stop but not kneeling.