❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓
•ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓•ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Eunji was sitting on her bed and was doing my school work, trying to distract my mind from all these twists that just happened yesterday. Her stepmom, dad, Ara, and Aera are currently held hostages in the mansion's basement. Jungkook decided to keep them there for few days without any food or water and deal when them later after all these things are calm down.

Bora and Yeona went back to their house after all these happened. Bom and Fuyu also went somewhere she doesn't know.

*knock knock*

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." The door opened and Jungkook came in. He looked exhausted. "What happened?"

"I'm tired." He sat on her bed. "There was a lot of work in the office." He looked at her notebooks. "What are you doing?"

"Schoolwork, trying to distract my mind," She answered. He grabbed the notebooks and put them aside. "What are you doi-" She stopped when he crawled in front of her, his back facing her, and suddenly laid back, putting his head on her lap. He removed his rubber band from his hair and looked up into her eyes.

"Can you please play with my hair?" He asked. She put her pen aside and cracked her knuckles. "Wait, why are you cracking your knuckles?"

"Just for fun." She shrugged with a grin and roamed her hand in his black locks. He closed his eyes and his shoulder relaxed. "Why you asked me to play with your hair?"

"The way you do it relaxes my mind." A small smile crept on his face, it's like he is enjoying it. She hummed as an answer.

It was silent as she continued to do my task before she spoke up, "I want to ask something."

"Go on."

"Can I not call you oppa?"

"Why? What happened?"

"It's just...it sometimes sounds cringy for me and I felt like I'm flirting with you when I'm not."

"Then what are you gonna call me?"

"Since it's still disrespectful to call you by your name...then what about a nickname?"

"You've one?"

"Hmm, let me think." She started to think. "What about Koo or Kook?"

"Koo?" He opened his eyes, she nodded. "Okay then." He closed his eyes, she smiled.

"Do you want me to make french braids with your hair?" She said while making a small braid with his hair.

"What's that?"