❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
•ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑•ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Have a great day." Jungkook patted my head when he stopped the car in front of my school. I smiled at him before going out of the car. Walking inside the school, I saw Yeona and Bora standing in front of my locker, probably waiting for me.

"Hi!" I greeted them, they stopped talking and looked at me.

"Hello~" Yeona smiled but Bora didn't. She was staring behind me, more like glaring. I turn around and also gritted my teeth when I saw them.

"Hey, bitch." Aera smirked while standing in front of me.

"Hmm, new shoes?" Ara stared at my shoes, which Jungkook bought for me when we went to the mall a few days ago.

"Aren't they of Gucci?" Aera raised an eyebrow.

"So what? It's not like you are jealous." I smirked. 

"I see, you made Jungkook your new sugar daddy." Ara chuckled. 

"You bit-" Bora was about to launch at her but I held her back. Yeona had a confused look the whole time.

"Eww, stay away from me, you nerd." Aera made a disgusted face at Bora. Oh god how I want to rip her face.

Small piece of info. No one knows that they are my stepsisters in the school. They are popular in my school and we rarely interact but when we do, things never went well. They sometimes bully Bora, by calling her nerd because she wears glasses and that's the thing I don't like, judging someone by their looks. 

"It's none of your business!" I spat. 

"Did you like your new clothes?" Aera snickered.

"Yes, they were the best clothes I ever had." I gave her a sarcastic smile, they gritted their teeth while Yeona snorted. "Let's go, unnie. You're wasting your energy over them." I dragged Bora with me while Yeona quickly followed me.

"I bet you are with him for only for his money and dick!!" I heard Aera shouting behind me. All the students looked at me as I stopped. 

My gaze fell on a boy, who was sipping on his juice. I snatched it from him and turned around, throwing it at Aera. Bang! It hit her head, causing the lid to open fully and juice to fell on her body.

Aera gasped. "Omg!"

"Suit you bitch!" I snapped, dragging Bora again.

"Eunji, who are they?" Yeona asked.

"My stepsisters," I answered.

"Wait, they were those who destroyed your clothes." Yeona glanced back at them. "Let me teach some lesson to those bitches." She suddenly stopped and folded her sleeves.

"Not you also." I grabbed her arm also, stopping her from walking towards them and pulled her along with Bora.

"Yah! Let me teach them a lesson!" Yeona tried to pull away. I gave her a death glare, she instantly stopped, and let me drag her like a small puppy, same for Bora.

"You sometimes act like the eldest." Bora sighed. 

"No. You just like a kid." I rolled my eyes.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Unnie, how long??" I groaned while talking to Bora on phone.

"Mrs. Yoon is taking 10 more minutes. Both me and Yeona are stuck. I'm hanging up or else that old lady will see me using the phone in between her class and I don't detention." With that, she hung up.

Sighing, I sat down and leaned against my locker. I opened my phone, going to Wattpad, and continued to read my Felix fanfiction. Oh, I forgot to tell you one thing. Minho, my cousin is a member of Stray Kids aka Lee Know but don't think that I met other members. I just heard about them from Minho, never met them in real life. My stepmom never let me go to their concert or fansign even though Minho was the one to give me tickets.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair and made me stand up. I whined and looked up from my phone and saw Aera. "Aera, let go!"

"Not after how you humiliated me in front of everyone." She gritted her teeth. I was about to slap her with my right hand since my left one had the phone but Ara grabbed my hand.

"Don't you dare to slap her," Ara said and snatched my phone from me. "Fanfiction?" She smirked.

"Give it back." I tried to reach for my phone but she held it high. I groaned when Aera pulled my hair more tightly. Aera let go of my hand but in the next second, I was pinned on the locker. I saw two boys holding each of my arms. Great. I bet both of them seduced these boys and made them do it,

"Made sure to held her tighter," Ara commanded those boys, who later nodded.

"Argh!" I yelped when Aera slapped me. 

"Ah, it feels good to see you suffer after a long time," Aera smirked. I moved my legs up, to kick her but those boys pushed each of their feet on my feet, pinning my legs on the ground.

"Aera, it's better if you stop, or else the consequences will be bad," I warned her.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do?" Ara raised an eyebrow.

"I won't do anything but Jungkook oppa might do if he knows about it."

"Oppa?" Aera laughed. "When did you become 'that' close?"

"Oh come on, sis. He only treats her as a maid and I bet she is one of the best maids, that's why he will protect her." Ara evilly said.

"You think too much." I shook my head.

"Let's see what he can do." With that, Ara slapped me with full force, which made the side of my head bang on the lockers very hardly. I closed my eyes and hissed when I felt someone punch me on my stomach. 

My body became sore as they continued to beat me. My eyes were closed all the time and small whimpers continued to escape from my mouth. After few minutes, my body went numb, and I didn't felt pain anymore but I knew, they were still beating me. 

"That's enough." I heard Ara's voice and the grips on my arms and legs went away. My legs were already weak and I automatically slid down on the floor.

"Let's go." My eyes were still closed as my ears caught some sounds of footsteps fading away, indicating that they walked away.

I leaned my head against the locker and continued to breathe heavily with one of my hand on my lower abdomen, which was paining the most.

"Eunji!!" I heard a familiar voice shouting but I still didn't open my eyes. Slowly, everything around me started to become silent. My brain blocked all the sounds. Then I felt someone pick me up and that was the last thing I knew before I fell unconscious. 

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Annyeong~