❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏
•ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇᴅ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏•ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇᴅ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook's POV

I was in my office, doing my office work with Suga and Jimin when someone barged into the room. "Jungkook!!!" We turn our heads and saw J-Hope panting heavily.

"Hobi hyung, what happened?" Jimin frowned.

"T-They..." He trailed off.

"They what?" Suga asked.

"They escaped!" 

"Who?" I asked.

"Hyun and Hyun-seok!" Our eyes went wide at J-Hope's words.

"What!?" Three of us stood up, he nodded.

"When V went to check on them, they weren't there. No one there, not even Ara and Aera. He called me when I was with trainees and quickly came to tell you." He explained.

"Shit!" I slammed my hand on the table.

"RM hyung is in your mansion, checking CCTVs and other things." When J-Hope said that, I quickly walked out of my office and to the elevator.

"Is Eunji okay?" I asked as all of us got into it and Jimin pressed the ground floor's button.

"Yes, she is with all her friends, Fuyu is also with her. Bom, Jin hyung and V are with RM, checking this whole escape." J-Hope informed and we went out of the building and to the car.

"Are Bora and Yeona also there?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"You and Jimin take both of them to their houses. The mansion is currently not safe, there might be an intruder in there. Please take both of them away from the mansion." I ordered both of them nodded. We reached the mansion and got out of the car.

I barged into the mansion. I saw Eunji and the other girls in the living room. They flinched at the loud sound of the door.

"Koo, what happened?" Eunji frowned as I walked to her. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the office at this hour?"

I ignored her for a moment and turned to Yeona and Bora. "Yeona, Bora, you've to go out of the mansion. Hobi hyung and Jimin will take you away from the mansion, it's currently not safe."

"What do you mean by not safe?" Bora asked.

"I'll explain later, now go." I coldly said, they simply nodded and stood up. Jimin and J-Hope took them out of the mansion.

"Koo, please tell me what's happening?" Eunji stood up. "Why you suddenly made them go out of mansion?"

"They escaped."