❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓
•ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ?•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓•ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Hyung, Eunji told me that Kai has been acting weird lately." Jungkook leaned against the wall. 

"Hmm, I didn't notice it."

"Because you are not that close with him. She said that he started to talk to her less, especially Sehun. He is so close with but what happened now?" Jungkook frowned.

"Does Kai know about you being mafia?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head.

"Then we have to research a little."

"That's why I called you out. Please do it. I don't want anything bad to happen to Eunji." 

"Don't worry, Jungkook. I will do it." RM patted Jungkook's shoulder and went inside. Jungkook sighed and walked to the kitchen to drink some water.

Eunji's POV

"Sehun! You are back!" I exclaimed while hugging the tall boy in front of me. 

"Hey, Eunji." He patted my back with a bright smile and we pulled away. "Hey, Kai, what's up!" I looked at Kai, who was beside me. He just nodded with a small tight smile. Sehun's smile fell. "What happened? Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not." He shook his head. "I'm going to the class." With that, he walked away.

"What happened to him?" I frowned.

"Eunji, tell me the truth, did I do something that made him bad?" Sehun asked with a sad face.

"No, Sehun. I know you will never do something bad." I patted his arm. "Maybe, something is going in his mind lately that might be bothering him?"

"You are right." He nodded with a worried expression.

"Let's go to the class," I said, he nodded and both of us walked to our classroom while talking about random things. We joked and laughed in between our talks. Sehun was very honest and funky. He would automatically make you smile just by his presence.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Kai! See, TXT is going to release their new song!" I ran to the brown-haired boy with a big smile, who was sitting on his desk in the empty classroom. He looked up at me. "See." I showed him my phone.

"Good." Was only he uttered before going back to his phone.

"Kai, what happened to you?" My smile fell. He is also a fan of them and used to fanboy with me, what happened now? "You have been acting weirdly for past the few weeks."

"Nothing has happened." He shook his head.

"Stop lying, I know something happened!" I slammed my left hand on the desk since the right one was still bandaged. "Why are you acting so rude?? Especially with Sehun when he did nothing!"

"Oh really?" He looked at me.

"Yes, I have noticed it!" I gritted my teeth.

"Eunji, trust me, nothing happened." He calmly said.

"No, tell me the truth," I ordered. He looked behind me. I turned my head and saw Sehun standing there. I ignored Sehun and turned back to Kai. "I will not move until you tell me."

"Fine." He sighed and stood up. He bent close to my face. 

"K-Kai, what are you doing?" My eyes went wide and I moved my head back. 

His head moved to my left ear and whispered, "Look deeper, see beyond. Even salt looks like sugar." He breathed out and moved away from me. We stared into each other eyes for 5 seconds before he broke it and walked out of the class.

My eyes followed his figure. He stood in front of Sehun. There was something unknown in his eyes. He bumped into Sehun's shoulder and stormed out of the classroom, leaving me in a completely bewildered state. 

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Koo, today something happened again." I sat on the bed in front of him. He was laying on the bed while playing with Olive and looked at me.

"What?" He sat up with Olive on his lap.

"Today, when I went him with some K-Pop news, he didn't fanboy like he always does with me. He just said 'good' and went back to his phone. After arguing with him, I convinced him to tell me the truth and he agreed."

"What happened next?" He stroked Olive's hair.

"He bent to face and then went to my ear. He whispered, 'Look deeper, see beyond. Even salt looks like sugar'."

He stopped with his moments and his face looked like he is thinking about something. "It's sounds like a warning."

"Warning?"

"Look deeper means we have to look carefully. Then, even salt looks like sugar. Have you seen sugar powder?"

I nodded.

"It looks like salt and if we keep it along with salt, we can't identify the difference in between just by their looks. We have to taste it."

"So?"

"It clearly means that what our eyes see are not always real. Our eyes can make us see the things and believe in them which are not real."

"I understood." I nodded. "But why is he trying to warn me? He doesn't know you are a mafia."

"RM hyung is searching deeper about him. I also noticed the weird behavior he was showing. I told him to that. We will get the results tomorrow. Let's sleep for now."

I nodded and both of us laid down on the bed. "I hope tomorrow will be okay," I muttered with closed eyes, he hummed and then sleep took over me.

But people say that we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Tomorrow. That's a thing you shouldn't guess on your own and expect it to go like you want to because tomorrow never comes.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Now the real spice has started😗☕