❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎
•ᴋᴀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴍ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎•ᴋᴀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴍ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"It needs to be plastered," Jin said as he examined my left arm. "Half of your bone is broken." He lightly brushed his finger on my bicep. "I think it happened because of the hard jerk."

"Ow!" I groaned when he tried to twist my arm.

"I'm sorry." Kai apologized.

"Kai, how many times do I have to tell you, don't apologize. You just saved me from falling, it's nothing." I frowned and glared at the brown-haired boy.

"Hmm, let's go to the medical room, it will be better there." Jin stood up, I also stood up. "You all stay here, Jungkook will go with us along with Jane and Yuri." All of them present there nodded and five of us started to walk.

"My bone is broken, why didn't I feel pain earlier?" I asked, remembering the time when I didn't feel the pain and just did the normal things.

"These kinds of things sometimes gets unnoticed. They are not painful much in starting, you will feel like you just twisted your arm and nothing big. But gradually, you will feel pain." Jin explained. "We will do more tests later on."

(A/N: Bruh. I broke half of the bone on my left arm when I was in 4th grade because of falling from a tree. I didn't feel pain around for 1 hour but started to feel it slowly. My arm was jammed, I couldn't move it and it started to hurt like hell and I cried very much lol. And that fracture happened in May, which means in hot temperature. Don't ask how itchy it was because my whole left arm was covered with plastered...)

"It was very painful when my right arm was fractured. I think it was a joint problem." I said as we walked inside a room, which looked like a doctor's room. 

"Told you, there are different kinds of fractures." He pointed at the bed. I sat on it and waited for him to bring cotton and bandages. "Jungkook, you know what precautions to take when you are fractured?"

"Uh, no?" He nervously smiled.

"What?? You are a mafia and never got fractured?!" I asked, shocked. Man, he was a mafia. They must've got fractured once in a life.

"Well, V had plastered his leg once. But I didn't take care of him, it was Jane because we were too busy at the time to care for him." Jungkook said. Jin came back and started to do his work on my arm.

"Yuri, grab her arm like this." Jin instructed, she did what he said.

"You know, I can't let water to drop on it. We have to very careful with it. It will hurt if we try to move it too much. I still remember I didn't eat food and got fever." I chuckled.