❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕•ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook's POV

"I hope they are doing okay," I muttered as I walked to my office after my meeting ended. I opened the door and froze at the scene in front of me. 

Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, and Jane were standing on my office desk, screaming like a maniac while V was holding a gun and looking around like he is searching for something. RM was on the sofa, reading a book with Suga beside him, sleeping peacefully. Eunji and Yuri were sitting on the sofa, watching them and also eating popcorns?

"V, you find it??" Jane asked.

"I'm still finding," V said, still concentrated on his surroundings.

"THERE!!" Jin pointed at the ground, I look there and saw a freaking lizard. J-Hope and Jimin screamed. V shoot on that lizard but it ran away. He shoots again but it went into a vase, breaking it. Eunji yelped in surprise.

"What are you doing?!?" I snapped, all of them looked at me except Suga.

"Jungkook! Save us from that monster!!" Jimin pointed at that lizard, which was on the wall now.

"Are you scared of that?" I pointed at it.

"How come you say that easily?!? Can't you see how disgusting it is?!" Jin made a disgusting face.

"Are you even mafias?" I groaned and slapped my forehead. "And what both of you are doing?" I looked at Eunji and Yuri.

"Enjoying the drama." Yuri stuffed few popcorns in her mouth after she said that.

"How come you have popcorns?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yuri unnie had it," Eunji said while munching on her popcorns.

"Anyhow." I sighed. "Hyungs, I want you to check on trainees." 

"Okay." Rm closed his book and stood up, walking out. V followed him. Jimin, Jin, and J-Hope jumped down from my desk and ran out at the speed of light. Jane also slowly got down from the desk and ran out, god knows where.

"I'm going to explore your office!" Eunji chimed while standing up, Yuri stood up with her. She walked past me with Yuri and went out of the room. I glanced at sleeping Suga and decided not to mess up with him and went to my office desk. I scrunched my nose because of how it was messed up.

"Those brats," I grumbled and started to clean my table.

Eunji's POV

"Where is Jane unnie?" I frowned as I and Yuri walked into the hallway.

"I don't know. I think she ran away behind six of them." Yuri shrugged, still munching on her popcorns.