❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
•ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓•ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Walking downstairs, I walked to the kitchen because I was hungry and saw Jungkook on the chair near the kitchen island while using his phone. Yuri was near the stove, cooking something.

"Good morning." I greeted, both of them looked at me.

"Good morning!!" Yuri grinned and went back to cooking.

"Come here." He patted the seat beside him, I nodded and sat beside him. Yuri put two plates with food in front of us. She also kept a glass beside Jungkook's plate with a slightly yellow liquid.

"Do you want milk or juice?" She looked at me.

"Oh, yes sure." I nodded. "Do you have any flavored milk?"

"Yes, of course."

"Banana milk?" I asked, she nodded with a smile and went to the fridge. She took out a container and opened it, pouring the same liquid that Jungkook's glass has. "You drink banana milk?" I asked him.

"Yes, so what? Any problem?" He raised an eyebrow while taking a sip of his milk. I shook my head and Yuri handed me the glass.

"Oh, oppa." I looked at him, he suddenly spitted his milk out of his mouth. I gasped when it all went on Yuri's face.

"Shit- I'm sorry Yuri." Jungkook coughed as he apologized.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon." With that, she walked away somewhere. My ears caught a faint sound of her cringing loudly, which made me laugh internally.

"Why you called me oppa?" He asked when he calmed down.

"Isn't it disrespectful to call you by your name?" I tilted my head. "You're 9 years older than me. I just can't call me by your name directly."

He nodded, looking at his food. "Okay, you can call me that."

"Why? You don't like to be called oppa?" I chuckled.

"No, it's not like that. Just no one called me oppa like you called." He started to eat his food again.

"Huh?"

"I mean, girls usually call me in a flirty tone. Yours was....an innocent one. It's just hit differently." 

I blinked. Honestly, his words flew above my head.

"By the way, didn't you had school today?" He looked at me, wiping his lips with a napkin. That's when I noticed he was finished with his food.

"Oh, yes I had." I nodded. "But it's late now." I looked at the clock hanging in the kitchen and it was 11.