❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
ᴜɴᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏•ᴜɴᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

My clothes...were a mess. The things I used for drawing were also in it with clothes, including my oil paints, and all my Turpentine Oil and Linseed Oil was spread on my clothes. Acrylic tubes were also opened and the paint in them was also spread on clothes.

(A/N: Those oils are specially made for oil paints and used for it only. They stink a lot. You can't handle their smell. I have oil paints and trust me, their smell is not good. And also, if paints or oils somehow ended up on your clothes, then they are not suitable to wear because oil color never gets off of the clothes. In rare cases, it gets but chances are very less. Both things are kinda expensive. When I use them, my hands smell for almost the whole day. As for acrylic, you can't take them. It even takes 2 days to rub off the color properly on your hands)

"Shit- It stinks." Bora closed her nose.

"Are they oil paints?" Yeona asked, I nodded. Tears started to form in my eyes because the oil was spread in a very big amount on my clothes. 

"I-I don't think I will be able to wear them." I picked up the clothes. "All of them are destroyed." I sobbed. "They just carelessly threw them in the bag, without knowing what it can do."

"Shhh, don't cry." Bora softly said and hugged me.

"Unnie, I don't have clothes now." I closed my eyes and cried on her shoulder. 

"We will find a solution, don't worry." Yeona patted my shoulder. 

Then something clicked in my mind and I pulled away. "Bora unnie, my albums." Her eyes went wide and both of us quickly opened the third suitcase while Yeona had a confused look by seeing us hurrying like this.

Bora opened the bag and both of us sighed in relief when we saw them fit and fine.

"What happened?" Yeona asked.

"My K-Pop albums." I grabbed the grey album and showed it to her.

"Stray Kids?" She asked, I nodded. 

"I'm a STAY and-" I picked up the green one. "MOA." I grinned. "I'm happy as they are fine."

"But your posters are not." Bora picked up my posters, which were now crumbled in a weird shape. 

"It's okay," I said.

"But you spend all of your savings to buy these things." Bora frowned.

"They can be bought again. They are not important as clothes and albums since they are more expensive." I explained.