❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗
•ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗•ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

It's been almost an hour since Eunji sat beside him. She had stopped stroking her arm and started to roam her hand through his long blue locks. Suddenly, Jungkook sat up, which scared the shit out of Eunji because he was sleeping a few moments ago and now he suddenly sat up but she didn't scream.

"E-Eunji." He stuttered while looking ahead. His forehead was covered with sweat as his bare chest moved frantically moved up and down, taking heavy breaths. He slowly looked at his right hand, which was covered with bandages. "I'm sorry, baby. I failed to save you." He let out a soft sob.

She was leaning against the bedback and was behind him, so he didn't saw her. Quietly, she went behind him and sat on her knees, and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" 

He froze when those small hands covered his eyes. He slowly lifted his left hand and touched her hands, saying, "Eunji?" 

She giggled and removed her hands, crawling in front of him.

"I-I'm dreaming, you are dead. I saw you falling with my own eyes." He stuttered in shock. His doe eyes stared into her brown ones.

"No, you are not dreaming." She slowly sat on his lap with her each leg beside his waist. Her favorite place to sit. "See, I'm alive."

He blinked twice with his mouth hung open.

She sighed before covering her eyes with her hands. "Nico nico ni!" She said in a cute high pitched voice while doing the aegyo. A bright smile displaying on her face.

He stared at her for good 10 seconds before his lips curved into a big bunny smile, staring at her cute face. His eyes disappearing because of how big his smile was.

But that bunny smile soon fell. Tears started to form in his doe eyes, which slowly fell down the cheeks, looking like crystals. His bottom lip trembled with his nose slowly turning red. Grabbing her arm, he pulled her towards him and hugged her ever so tightly. His shoulder shook as he sobbed loudly on her shoulder. Their bodies crashed together.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him back. "I'm here, right in front of your eyes."

Hearing her soft voice in his ears, his arms automatically pulled her more closer like she would disappear if he let her go. He never felt so vulnerable in his life. His heart was beating very fast. The one that was beating painfully when his eyes saw her falling was now beating in relief. 

He took heavy breaths as he continued to sob on her shoulder. "I-I thought I-I lost you-" He choked on his sobs when he tried to speak. He pecked her softly on her neck and again put his head on her shoulder.