❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕
•ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕•ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Eunji cheerfully hummed as she walked downstairs, excited to spill some tea to Yuri. She slipped from the stairs but caught the handle, gripping it so she won't fall because of what she saw. "Oh...my...god..." She muttered in shock with wide eyes. 

'Why Yuri and Suga making are out in the kitchen!?!', she thought. 'Not my poor eyes!!' She internally cried and looked away from the scene.

Standing straight, she quickly ran upstairs and then to Jungkook's room. "Not my poor eyes, again!!" She yelled while running inside his room and again straddled him.

"Now what?" He looked up from his phone.

"I saw Suga and Yuri kissing!!" She again cried. "My poor eyes!!" She stopped crying when Jungkook pecked her lips and froze.

"Now go." He went back to his phone. She silently stood up and walked out of his room like a robot, her face held a shocked face.

"Ugh!" She stormed her foot on the ground and went to a balcony. It was dawn and the sky had taken beautiful shades of orange and red. She stretched her arms and leaned against the railing. "It's peaceful he-"

"Huh? Do you really think I like you?" A voice said, she turned her head but saw no one.

"Of course you do." A male voice said. She turned her head to the other side and saw Fuyu and Jin on the other balcony, which was a little far away on which Eunji stood.

"Tsk. And who told you this?" It was Fuyu. 

"I just know." Jin shrugged.

"What if I do, what are you gonna do about it?" She raised an eyebrow. Jin grabbed her waist and suddenly smashed her lips on Fuyu's.

Eunji was almost ready to jump from the balcony. "Oh no!!" She cringed and ran away from there to again Jungkook's room. She doesn't even know why she was going to his room again and again. "NOT AGAIN!!!" This time, she screamed very loud as compared to earlier, which almost resulted in Jungkook falling from his bed because of shock.

"What the hell!!" He balanced himself. She ran to him and again straddled. "Now what??"

"Why can't they do that in the room!" She groaned. "This time, I saw Fuyu and Jin kissing!! Can't you provide them rooms?! Why Suga and Yuri have to make out in the kitchen?! Why these kind of things were happening wherever I was going!!"

She grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

"I need holy water! This is too much for me!! Argh! Koo! Help me! Ple-" Her words were cut off by his lips. She thought he would pull away like before but this time, he didn't.