❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎
•ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎•ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook got a call from RM and had to go somewhere around. Eunji couldn't sleep even though it was midnight, so she went downstairs again like last time and opened the TV. She went to Netflix and started to find something interesting since she wasn't in the mood to watch cartoons.

"Conjuring." She read the movie's name and gulped. "Let's try this." And click on the 'play' button and the movie started to play.

It was around 1 am when Jungkook entered his house, fully tired. He walked to the living room and saw the TV on again. 'Is she sleeping in the living room, again?' He thought and walked a little closer.

He noticed that the TV screen was playing a movie, a horror one instead of a cartoon and Eunji was sitting in front of the TV, watching it while hugging a pillow.

'Let's mess up with her a little' He evilly smiled and sneaked behind her, who was fully concentrated in the movie. "BOO!" He put his hands on her shoulder, thinking that she would flinch and scream and he was right, she did it but he didn't expect her to turn around and smack his face with the pillow and him falling on the ground, groaning.

"AHH!! A GHOST!! GET OUT OR I WILL KILL YOU!!" She screamed with closed eyes, still swinging the pillow in the air, trying to hit that 'ghost'.

"Eunji!! It's me!" Hearing a familiar male voice, she opened her eyes to see the person but saw no one.

"Huh? Where?"

"Down!!"

She looked down, behind the sofa on which she was sitting on, and saw Jungkook on the ground, groaning while holding his right cheek. "Omo! Oppa, what are you doing there??"

"You hit me first and asking what am I doing down here??" 

"Oops-" She snorted. He stood up and glared at her.

"Sleep in your room today." With that, he walked away.

"H-Hey! I'm sorry!" She quickly switched off the TV and ran behind him. "Wait-" He slammed the door on her face, she groaned and walked into her room. She also slammed the door behind her and fell on her bed with a huff.

Just then she felt someone grabbing her leg. She snapped her head but saw no one.

"Please don't tell me I'm going have hallucinations again!"

Again, she felt someone's presence. She looked around and found nothing. 

"It was a mistake to watch a horror movie." She muttered and picked her phone. Going to contacts, she dialed Jungkook's number.