❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
•ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔•ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

I woke up because of sunlight hitting my face. Groaning, I tried to sleep again. A few minutes passed but I couldn't sleep. So, I just sat up and leaned my back against the bed back. My gaze fell on my left side, which was empty. 

Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was 6:15 am. How come I woke up that early!?

I picked up a small bunny plushie, which Jungkook somehow has in his room, and started to mess up with it since I don't have a phone now. I pulled the ears, squished the cheek, etc.

My ears heard a door opening. I looked up and saw Jungkook coming out of the washroom with only a towel around his waist and his upper body was naked as he ruffled his hair with a small towel.

"You got a nice body." I whistled, he flinched and his towel around his waist almost dropped but he quickly held onto it.

"Y-You're awake?" He stuttered with red cheeks.

"Yes, can't you see it?" I tilted my head with a grin.

"Oh god!" I internally laughed, seeing his flustered face. Honestly, I didn't look down. I quickly moved my eyes up to his face as soon as I saw him half-naked. I just really wanted to tease him. Not always girls get flustered and boys teasing them for that, it can also be another way round.

I let out a giggle when he dashed inside the bathroom. 

After a minute, he came out with a robe on his body. "Why weren't you flustered or something after seeing a half-naked man?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's normal for me. Minho, my cousin used to walk around in his apartment on in his boxers and didn't care when I come to his house. For me, it was never a big deal."

"I never expected you to wake up this early." He shook his head.

"Why? Do you always change like this?"

"Yes cause you're always asleep at this time."

"Well, surprise bish." I shrugged with a smug face.

"Are you sure you're not Suga hyung's sister?" 

"No, I'm Lee Know's." I smiled with a peace sign, he sighed and went inside his walk-in wardrobe. (A/N: Lee Know is also savage, sarcastic, and scary, just like Suga. I think Lee Know is the second version of Suga or he took lessons from Suga during those days, when he was a back dancer for BTS)

I also decided to fresh up. So, I got from the bed and slowly walked to my room since my legs are still hurting a little. Jungkook told me to take a rest for a week from school and of course, I agreed. Who wouldn't like it??