❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
•ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒•ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

1 hour passed, 2 hours passed but Eunji couldn't sleep. That room was new for her, everything around was new. Her mind was scared and was playing tricks. 

She felt like someone is watching her. Then the next thing she would think of a hand coming from under the bed and pulling her somewhere. The biggest fear she had was of ghosts and now, these kinds of imaginations were continuously playing in her mind.

(A/N: This happens to me. I can't sleep in a new place without getting any of these thoughts)

She picked a pillow and slowly walked out of her room. The hallway was dark, with only some dim lights since it was around 1 am. Her mind suddenly thought of a scary figure standing at the end of the hallway, waiting to eat her up. She gulped while hugging her pillow tightly and sighed when she reached in front of Jungkook's room door.

"I hope he won't kill me." She muttered before knocking on the door three times. He didn't answer. She was about to knock on the door again when it opened itself and she almost screamed after seeing Jungkook's face completely covered with his bed hair, making him look scary.

"What?" His voice was soft yet husky because he just woke up.

"Uh...I can't sleep." She softly whispered.

"Why?"

"I'm not in the habit to sleep alone in a room. I usually sleep in the same room as my sisters and this place is new for me. Besides, I'm scared..." She lowered her voice in the end.

He sighed. "You want to sleep with me?" 

She quickly looked up and nodded with a pout. "Yes, please." He almost cooed at her actions.

"Come." He opened the door wide, she grinned at him before skipping inside as he closed the door. 

"Which side you sleep at?" She asked.

"You can take any." He said, she nodded as she laid on the right side with her arms still hugging the pillow while he walked to the left one and laid there. He switched off the lights, making the room dark. She kinda felt relieved with having someone's presence in the same room as her, like someone is already here.

Hearing light snores, she turns her head to Jungkook and saw him already sleeping. One of his arms was under his head while another one was on his stomach as his face was facing the ceiling. His lips were parted while his chest slowly moved up and down.

'I always wanted to know how cuddles felt. They feel so comfortable when we read in stories...' She thought for a second. 'Should I?' She gulped. 'Let's give it a try.'

She let go of her pillow and shifted closer to him. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around her waist, hugging him. His body turned towards her, his hand, which was on his stomach snaked around her waist as he pulled her closer, snuggling into her hair.

She felt warm under his arms and a smile displayed on her lips as she closed her eyes, putting her head on his chest. 'I was right. Cuddles are warm and comfortable',  that was the last thing she thought before sleep took over her and she drifted off to her dreamland.

Jungkook's POV

My eyes automatically opened because it was already morning. Frowning, I looked down and noticed that I was cuddling with Eunji?!?!?!

My right hand was under my head while my left one was around her waist. Her arms were around my chest, her right leg on my legs with her face buried in my chest. I want to get up but it will disturb her sleep because she's hugging me too tightly and if I try to remove it, she will definitely wake her up.

"Ugh!" I lowly groaned, trying to think what to do. I guess I've to wake her up. "Eunji, wake up." I removed my hand from her waist and shook her shoulder. 

"Hmm." She hummed, still sleeping.

"Can you let go of me? I've to go." I said, she stayed there for a few seconds before her hands let go of my waist and my leg and she laid on her back. I sat up and scratched my hair. Looking at her, I saw her facing the ceiling but her eyes still closed with her arms widely spread on the bed, same for her legs.

I chuckled cause she looks like a small baby sleeping comfortably. Getting off the bed, I went to the washroom and did my morning routine. After I was done, I came while wearing fresh clothes and saw her still sleeping.

Sighing a little, I walked to her and shook her. "Eunji, wake up. It's almost 10:30." 

"No." She muttered while moving away.

"Eunji!" I said in a stern voice, she groaned while sitting up and looked at me with her half-closed eyes. 

"Who are you?" She muttered.

I blinked. "You don't remember me?"

"No, but you're handsome." She suddenly grabbed my face and squished my cheeks. "Also cute." She cooed. I noticed that she's half-asleep, which means not in her full senses.

"EUNJI!!!" I yelled.

"WHAT!!?" Her eyes went big and she stared at me. "OMO! I'm sorry!!" She removed her hands and quickly got down from bed, opposite to mine, and bowed. "I'll be going now." She slammed the door open and dashed out of my room. My mind flashed the image of her blushing in embarrassment, which made me chuckle.

Eunji's POV

THAT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING!

I slammed my room door and jumped on the bed. Grabbing a pillow, I screamed in it. "OH, GOD!! I wanna drown myself!!" I kicked the bed with my legs.

"Um...are you okay?" A voice said, I looked up and saw Jane standing on a stool with a cloth in her hands, near the dressing table.

"What are you doing here?"

"Cleaning your room." 

"UGH!!!" I groaned and slammed my head on the pillow.

"I think I should go now." I heard her say. Then I heard footsteps and the door opening and closing. After few minutes, I sat up and noticed few bags. I think they are my clothes.

With a sigh, I stood up and opened my bags. Yes, they are here. I took some clothes and went to the washroom to fresh up.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

How was the cuddles?