❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
•ᴍᴏᴏᴅ sᴡɪɴɢs•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖•ᴍᴏᴏᴅ sᴡɪɴɢs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook sitting on his office chair and working on some papers while Suga was still sleeping on the sofa. I walked towards him and sat on the chair across from him. Yuri went to the sofa and sat beside the sleeping Suga.

"Whatcha doing?" I took a sip of my milkshake.

"Just some office work." He said, without looking at me.

"Want some?" I motioned my milkshake towards him. He looked up to me and then at my milkshake. Leaning closer to me, he took the end of the straw in between lips and sipped from it. "It's good, right?" 

He nodded but didn't let go of the straw.

"H-Hey! Let go!" I pulled the glass. He smirked and wiped the corner of his lips.

"You went to Jackson?" He asked, I nodded. "He makes good milkshakes." And went back to his work.

"You drank half of my glass." I sadly pouted while looking at my now half-empty glass. He just shrugged with an innocent look. I huffed and put the end of straw in between my lips, slowly sipping.

"Eunji, you both indirectly kissed each other," Yuri chuckled, I spitted out the milkshake and it went on Jungkook's face. He closed his eyes while I coughed.

"S-Shit, I-I'm s-sorry," I said in between my coughs while Yuri was laughing her ass off.

"It's okay." He said.

"Omg! Mr. Jeon, are you okay!?" A feminine voice said, I turn my head and saw the same girl on the door. She ran to Jungkook and gasped. "Let me help you." She took out a handkerchief from god knows where and started to wipe his face.

"Eunji, are you okay?" Yuri softly asked while patting my back when she saw me coughing continuously. I nodded as the coughs died down a little.

"Oppa, I'm sorry again," I said with guilt since a little bit of the milkshake also splashed on his suit.

"It's oka-"

"Bitch, don't you have eyes! See what you did to his suit!!" The girl snapped with a glare. I flinched at her sudden outburst. 

"B-But I already apologized-"

"This will not make his suit okay. Don't you know how expensive are his suits??" She said, I looked at his suit and it was indeed expensive. I never really checked his suits closely. I bet his clothes are the same price as the price of 4-5 albums together. 

I always think 100 times before buying an album, how could I pay for it. "I-I will pay for it-" She cut me off with a scoff.

"You? Seriously? I bet you can't even buy a shirt of his suit." She said in a mocking tone. I clenched my hands, which were on my lap and bit my lower lip. I can't handle someone snapping at me like this continuously. I can handle my family's since I'm used to it but not from strangers. It always hits different. And why the heck I felt like crying?!

"Yeri stop," Jungkook said, or more like commanded. So her name is Yeri.

"No, Mr. Jeon. She should also learn her lesson." She sneered. "Pay for it or get the fuck out of the office right now!!"

With trembling lips, I said, "I-I'm sorry." Tears almost flowed on my cheeks but before they did, I stood up and ran out of his office.

"Eunji!!" I heard Yuri shouting my name but I didn't stop and ran towards the cafeteria. Jackson flinched when I burst into the cafeteria.

"Holy shit, you scared me." He put his hand on his chest. "Wait, are you crying?"

I ignored him and went to one of the tables in the cafeteria and sat on a chair. The door opened again and Yuri came in. "Are you okay?!" She panickily asked while sitting across me.

"It's just... I don't like when someone snaps at me like this. I'm used to my family members but it always hits different when a stranger does it." I blinked when a tear flow down my cheek. 

"It's okay." She took my hand in hers and lightly stroked it.

"I don't know why am I crying. A few moments ago, I was roasting someone and being in a mood but now, I'm suddenly crying."

"Eunji, did you have your menses?" She asked, I looked at her.

"No, I didn't have them yet." I shook my head.

"Then, you don't need to worry. Your hormones problem, they are slowly developing. That's why you are having mood swings like this. You're going to have them soon, be careful about it, okay?" She softly explained, I curtly nodded.

"Here." Someone put a glass cup with ice cream in it in front of me. We looked up and saw Jackson smiling. "I don't know what happened but don't cry." He patted my head, I smiled at him and thanked him before taking the bite of the ice cream.

Author's POV

Jungkook wanted to say something to Eunji but before I could, she ran away. "Eunji!!" Yuri shouted worriedly and followed her.

"Fucking, whore." Yeri scoffed.

"What the fuck, Yeri??!" I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up. She flinched and looked at me. "Why you said that!?!"

"Are seriously taking that poor girl's side?" She asked in disbelief.

"That 'poor girl' is my wife!!" I snapped.

"B-But-" She stuttered with wide eyes. "S-She's a kid."

"That's the thing. She.is.a.kid. You don't have any right to say that to a kid especially when you know nothing about them!" I scolded her. "You and your tongue, I'm so done with them. I know why you said all this to her. You were jealous because she was with me this morning. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?? I know how you threatened those female collogues to stay away from me, when they only did was to talk to me about work unlike you, who only did was to flirt with me!!"

She gulped.

"I thought of giving you more chances, thinking that you will change but you-" I shook my head. "I can't take your rude behavior now. You're fired!"

Her eyes went more wider. "But-"

"No buts! Go and take pack your stuff and get out of my building right now! I will make sure you never entered my face." I pointed at her while gritting my teeth. "Fucking bitch." I walked past to her, purposely bumping on her shoulder, and out of my office to find Eunji.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

I still remember those days when I was near my first menses

I still remember those days when I was near my first menses. God! You don't know how many times I got scolded or beaten up by my parents whenever I was in the mood T_T