❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖
•ᴋᴀɪ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖•ᴋᴀɪ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

Everything felt so unreal. The person whom I trust the most betraying me and now falling from the 15th floor. It felt like a dream but the difference is that it's not a dream.

I continued to scream with my eyes closed as I felt like flying.

Suddenly, I felt a very strong tug on my left hand and my whole body stopped. I groaned because a pain shooted through my whole body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a hand holding my hand. "K-Kai?" I muttered with my eyes widening. His eyes were closed with his teeth gritting as he held my hand, stopping me from falling.

"I-I caught you." He tried to speak. I looked down and saw my body hanging around the height of 9 floors away from the ground.

"Please don't leave it." I whimpered and looked at him.

"RM HYUNG!!" He suddenly screamed. I heard footsteps and saw RM coming beside him.

"Eunji, don't panic. Stay calm, we will pull you." RM said while grabbing my left forearm. "It will hurt a little." I hissed when they started to pull me up. My arm was sliding along with the rough edges of the ledge. "There you go." I was finally up and they pulled me far away from the window. 

I was instantly pulled into someone's embrace. It was Kai's. I broke down. Closing my eyes, I started to cry on his chest. "I'm sorry." I clenched my left hand on his shirt. "I'm sorry for suspecting you, I'm sorry." 

"Shh, it's okay." He rubbed my back as he softly whispered. "It's not your fault."

"No, it's mine. If I had looked carefully, it wouldn't happen." I sobbed.

"The things which we see in front of our eyes may not be real." He said, I nodded and pulled away.

"Where is Koo?" I asked while rubbing my red nose. 

"We don't know." RM shook his head. "Let's go there." We nodded and walked out of the room.

"My hand hurts." I winced as we walked upstairs and looked at my red hand. I don't have panic attacks when I see my blood.

"Jin hyung will treat it," RM said. When we entered the room, I instantly close my eyes because there were a lot of dead bodies with blood pooling on the floor.

"I don't like the sight of blood," I said, I felt someone pulling me and pushing my face on their chest. I know it was Kai because of the cologne. 

"OMG! She is alive!!!" It was Bom.

"Eunji!! You are here!!" Fuyu.

"Don't come near!!" Kai shouted. "You all are bloody, she doesn't like blood!" He warned.