❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖
•ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖•ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

There were two knocks on the door, which made both of them pulled apart with wide eyes and flustered faces. 

"I-I-" She panted with a panicked face.

"Shh." He put his index finger on her lips, she pressed her lips into a thin line. "Who is this?!" He shouted.

"Mr. Jeon, it's Yuri. Is Eunji with you?" 

"Yes, she is in the washroom."

"I'm coming in."

"DON'T!" He snapped his head to the door and shouted.

"Why?"

"I-I'm naked!!" 

Eunji slapped her forehead.

"O-Oh okay. Inform Eunji that dinner is ready since she was hungry and tell her to come downstairs." With that, they heard footsteps fading away. Both of them sighed in relief. 

Jungkook looked back at Eunji and her face turned red. He chuckled, removing her hands from her body, he grabbed her cheek and squeezed them lightly. "I love to do that when you blush." He chuckled.

She frowned, her lips forming into a pout because of his hands. He leaned down and pecked her pouty lips. "Why aren't you awkward after this all thing?" She asked.

"Why would I be?" He tilted his head with a grin.

"Uh...maybe because we suddenly made out?" She frowned, his stomach did a flip seeing her confused face, which he found cute.

"It will be awkward unless it's with a person I love."

"What do ygu mewean?" She grumbled her last words cause he squished her cheeks again. "Ygh! Lsgt gdoo!" He chuckled and stopped doing it. "Aish! What do you mean?"

"That I love you."

She choked on her saliva. "W-What?"

"What you heard." He pressed his lips into a thin line, smiling later.

"Ha! You can't be serious." She sarcastically said.

"I'm dead serious." His smile fell and his face turned into a serious one.

"How come you like a 18-year-old kid?" 

"When it comes to love, it doesn't matter." He grabbed her small hands into his. "When you really love someone, age, miles, heights and weights are just a number, nothing else." He intertwined their hands.

She stared into his face, which was looking down at their intertwined hands.

"Maturity is the thing that matters in a relationship."