Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three

I notice Luca's eyes draw downward for a moment and before my anxiety can get the best of me, his lips capture mine

I notice Luca's eyes draw downward for a moment and before my anxiety can get the best of me, his lips capture mine. My eyes flutter closed as I roll on top of him, my hands traveling under his shirt to trace his defined muscles. I stumble slightly, my lips skipping over his, as he grabs my face and pulls me closer. Arms falling at the sides of his head, I sigh into the kiss and grip the sheets.

My back arches into him slightly and his hands drop to my hips, his fingers hooking into the loops on my jeans. Before I can comprehend what he is doing, he flips us over and pecks my nose, his lips moving down my neck and his fingers trailing lower, and lower, and lower—

Then, he mumbles something that should have be incoherent but fucking wasn't.

"What?" I mumble and pull away, placing my hand on his chest.

"I mean—" he scratches his nose, "I just, fuck, don't you think it would be sensible—"

"Sensible?" I screech, "H-How? And more importantly why? Me? Out of all people. Shit. I mean, it's your funeral, damn."

He slumps and rests his head in the crook of my neck, his elbows draped over the sides of my body, keeping him held up. I laugh slightly as he chuckles, his stubble vibrating against my neck.

"Stop, that tickles." I say firmly a moment later yet he places a tender kiss on my neck before leaving more, trailing up my jawline. My eyebrows furrow before a squeal emits from my lips. "No, Luca!" He peppers kisses quickly all over my face, skipping my lips, and leaving wet marks along the way.

"Please." He whispers and I stiffen gently. "Alana, please? I need this. We need this."

Unhidden sub-boy kink? Unlocked.

"Yes.." I whisper. "Okay. I will."

"You will what?" he teases.

Smirking, I flip us over, my hips rolling against his and grinding down once he lies below me. His eyes roll back, the silver-blue color disappearing behind his fluttering lids. I lean forward and place soft, tender kisses along his jawline, breathing heavily against his olive skin. Luca shudders beneath me and grips the bed sheets.

Awe, I affect him that much? Pathetic.

"Yes, Luca, I agree to you marrying me." His eyebrows furrow and his eyes open as he goes to say something.

He stops himself and tilts his head. "You're a switch?"

I purse my lips, "Out of all of that, you got that much? God you are dense."

"I'll take that as a yes." He muses and leans back, closing his eyes once again. "Do your worst."

Biting my bottom lip, I gingerly place a kiss on his lips and roll off of him, peeling my shirt off. A moment later, I lay my hand on his cheek and whisper to him. "Lift your head."