Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

Two Days Before The Wedding

Two Days Before The Wedding. . .

"What. . ." I whisper before pushing Emily back by the shoulders. "What did you just say?"

She cowers back and scratches her forehead. "Theweddingisintwodays."

"What?"

"The wedding is in two days!" She shouts and bites her lip, leaning back and waiting for my reaction. "Alana. . ." she mumbles and pokes my cheek.

My hand flinches up and catches her finger, squeezing it. "It's only been two months since he asked me to marry him, Emily, and you already have to wedding prepared."

"Yes."

"I'm not prepared!" I cry out and slump, panic filling me, knocking me over in flooding waves.

Emily sighs and places a hand on my shoulder. "You're going to be fine, okay? Luca loves you, our whole family loves you and all will be well. You are ready to become a Romano."

"B-But," I whine and look at her with teary eyes. "Anastasia and A-Axel! Are they ready to be Romano's? Did you even think to ask them—"

"Alana?" I hum, "I think it is a little too late for that."

I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Luca is the father to your children. . ." She draws out and tilts her head.

"Oh, right." I sigh and wipe my tears.

The Day Of The Wedding. . .

"Alana! Fucking breathe!"

I lean over in front of the mirror, panting, and flip Adrian off through the mirror's reflection. "Adrian! Suck my non-existent-dildo!"

He hums in a teasing tone, his eyes ablaze with fire. "Are you sure it's non-existent?"

I gasp.

"You bitch!"

"You bitch!"

"Fuck you."

"Alana babe?"

"Hm?"

"I'm gay and fucking your fiance's brother."