Ten

Chapter Ten

I creak my eyes open and wince as the piercing light bleeds through the small gap in my eye lids

I creak my eyes open and wince as the piercing light bleeds through the small gap in my eye lids. My tongue runs across my lower lip as I bring my hand up and wipe the crusty drool on my cheek.

"Disgusting." I mutter and pull my sheets off of my body.

Goosebumps immediately rise to my skin as I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I squint when I flicker on the light before shaking it off and walking over to the sink.

I grimace at my appearance and lean forward, grabbing my hair and lifting it up before dropping it. Opening the top drawer in my sink, I grab my brush and get to work.

"Fucking stupido hair." I grumble as the sound of my hair ripping echoes off the tiled walls.

Once I get all of the knots out, I grab a hair tie and toss my hair up into a tight yet comfortable, messy bun. Then I brush my teeth and head the my closet.

Black leggings, a black sports bra, and a short sleeved t-shirt is what I decide to wear. I toss on some back shoes that I usually wear to work out and head downstairs.

Luca had texted me last night and told me that I need to train a bit in the morning. Him and I haven't talked about that night where he woke me up from my nightmare but I am glad he hasn't mentioned it.

That would be awkward.

"Morning." I mumble and rub my eyes as I walk into the kitchen where Luca is.

"Buongiorno." he mumbles back.

I take a deep breath and send him a dimple. "Ready?"

"Nope." he says as he grabs a water bottle from the fridge. "You need to eat first."

"Oh." I frown and shake my head. "I'm good. I am not usually that hungry in the mornings."

"It wasn't a request, Alana. You need energy before you train, so sit your ass down and wait for me to make something." he says sternly and points to the bar stool I normally sit at.

My eyes flicker up to his and I glare before dropping it, not having the energy,

Oh.

"Merda." he mumbles before tossing his head back. I watch as his adoms apple bobs up and down and curse myself when I practically feel my pupils dilate.

Shoulders slumped, Luca walks over to the fridge and swings is open harshly. He grabs eggs, milk, butter, and another water, setting it on the counter.

I lean back in my chair, crossing my arms and watching him run around as he makes an omelet with buttered toast.

"Ow." he hisses and sucks on his thumb before picking the piece of toast up again and setting it on a plate. "Dammit!"