Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Five Years Later. . .

"Anastasia, you piccolo ottone! Get your ass over here!" {little brat!} I shout, frustration consuming my entire being as I run around the living room, looking for a blue and brown eyed, Italian, five year old.

A high-pitched giggle rings in my ears and I turn around, snatching the small tanned arm. "Gotcha!"

But, to my disappointment, I look down, my eyes catching Ezra's bold blue ones.

"Sorry Aunt Alana," Ezra frowns and pulls her arm from my grip, swaying from side to side innocently. "but Anastasia isn't here."

"Then where is she?" I question, dropping to my knees as I become level with her height.

She gulps and brushes her dirty blonde hair out of her eyes. "Snitches get stitches."

With that, the little bitch runs. "Axel!"

Axel rushes around the corner, his fluffy socks causing him to slide on the wooden floor, and braces himself onto my legs, tears coating my jeans.

"Mamma! Anastasia non si fermerà—AH!" {Mama! Anastasia won't stop—} He releases his grip on me and runs from Anastasia as she runs around the corner, Scar in hand, and tackles Axel to the ground.

"BEARS DI MIA STEALE DI DON!" {DON'T STEAL MY GUMMY BEARS!} I step back and cross my arms.

"Luca!" I shout a moment later, scratching my throat and walking backwards.

"What?" he shouts, walking in. "What? What could you possibly need? Oh my fucking—shit."

"Why are you holding a knife to your brother's throat?" I scold Ana, watching as she releases her grip on her twin and stands up, her cheeks returning to their normal color and the devil in her eyes leaving.

She shrugs, "II mio coltello non farà molto mamma."

"Your knife won't do much, my ass." I grumble and walk over to her, taking Scar from her hand.

Pouting, she walks over to the couch and sits next to Tyler who happily munches on a bag of gummy bears. "Thanks." he mumbles as she continues to let him eat out of her bag.

"I—" Cutting myself off, I shake my head and walk out of the living room and up the stairs.

Luca follows not far behind me and I sigh as I step into our room, collapsing on our bed. "Are you okay Amore?"

I open my eyes, lean forward, and latch my hand around his wrist, pulling him down on top of me. He sighs into my touch and wraps his arms around and under my body, pulling me impossibly closer.

"I should have gotten an abortion." I mumble and run my fingers through his hair. "But I love them so much."

"I know." he agrees and snuggles his nose against the nape of my neck. "Sometimes I feel like my bipolar grandma who went psycho."

I laugh and lift his head up by the thick strands of his hair, connecting my lips with his. He lifts himself up on his elbows and deepens the kiss, colliding his tongue with mine. 

He ended up removing his tongue piercing because Anastasia was yanking on it too much.

Don't ask me how she got her hand in there.

"Fuck, I can never get tired of your taste." he groans against my lips, bringing my bottom lip between his teeth and biting down harshly. "Of you."

"Yeah?" I mock and push him away. "Well I can."

Smirking to myself, I go to get up but my hands are soon restrained by Luca. I am so wrapped up in the glint of his eyes and the sun clashing together that I don't have time to register the handcuffs that bind my hands to the headboard, or the pole that lie between my legs.

"Oh, you fucker." I laugh out, unamused.

He smirks and pokes my stomach, watching as I writhe and the bar spreads. "It is a newer contraption. I have yet to use it until now."

"Well it seems to be working quite well Bastardo." I grit out, struggling more than ever.

His eyes blaze with a deep flame, shielding their usual cold, cleansing tone. "Yes it does Puta."