Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

My lashes flutter tiredly as I groan and roll over

My lashes flutter tiredly as I groan and roll over. Warm breath fans my face and I snuggle deeper into the heat, a sigh of content escaping past my lips. A firm around wraps around my waist and squeezes.

"Luca?" I mumble, my voice coming out muffled.

"Hm?" Luca hums lazily and snuggles closer to me.

"You're crushing me." I choke out. He laughs softly and releases me, only slightly. I let out a breath and open my eyes, practically melting at the sight in front of me.

Luca's hair is curly and messy in waves that frame his face. His eyebrows are slumped down and his lips lay barely apart. His eyes blink open and land on me. I almost have to do a double take when I see a smile taking over his face.

"Someone's happy." I muses and tilt my head slightly, brushing my unruly hair out of my face.

He wiggles slightly, his smile turning into a grin. "You slept with me!" he exclaims excitedly. I raise my eyebrows and he shakes his head, his eyes going wide. "That's not what I meant-you know what? Never mind. I can never get anything right."

"Yeah you can." I smile at him sweetly. "Your last sentence just proved that." He glares at me before a smirk takes over his face. Gripping my thigh, he pushes them apart and watches with amusement as I wince, a sore throb pulsating through my abdomen.

A soft, raspy chuckle emits from the back of his throat before he shuffles, lifting me up and off of the bed. "Lets take a shower, amore." I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder as he walks to the bathroom, setting me down.

I softly grab the sink as he starts the shower, waiting for it to heat up. When it does, he walks me over and puts some shampoo on his hands. Keeping in a chuckle, I try not to stare as his member slowly starts to rise.

Luca rolls his eyes and starts to scrub my hair. A mischievous idea comes to my mind and I softly moan as he massages my head. "Alana." he warns sternly.

"Yes, sir?" I question innocently and turn around to look at him. He glares at me as I bat my eyelashes and tilt my head. Shaking his head, he switches our positions so he can rinse my hair out, but I don't stop there.

I expose my neck and let the scorching water propel down my chest, the droplets running down the curve of my breasts. Steam slowly rises around us as Luca hands me the shampoo, trying to ignore me.

Just as I get some soap in Luca's hair, he grabs me and pins me against the tiled wall, lifting me up so my legs have no choice but to wrap around his torso.

"Wash my hair." he orders and tilts his head. "You want to tease me? Try washing my hair while I fuck you." I hesitantly start to suds up the shampoo in his hair when he slowly enters me. My movements falter and I bite my lip, trying to contain any noises from leaving my mouth.