Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Fuck. Alana has gotten into my fucked up mind and I can't help it. Now that I know a bit more about her past, I can't do anything. I lost control the other day and when I realized what I did, and that she seemed to like it, I had to leave.

I was not going to risk taking her right then and there. Plus, there is so many secrets. But, I have learned that it is getting harder and harder to control myself. Of course I would never go that far without her consent but seeing that look in her eyes the other day..

It won't be much longer now. Those sassy remarks, the way her crystal eyes flutter up to mine in annoyance, and the way she is so easily teased, is making it so much harder. Everything.

I would be lying if I said I haven't jacked off to the thought of her. Her lying beneath me, a knife to her throat, leaving her with no choice but to stay still as I torture her body. Her hair messily framing her face as she pathetically rides my thigh just because I won't give her what she wants.

"Merda.." I grumble and run a hand down my face in pain as my pants get noticeably tighter. Alana probably doesn't feel shit for me, not yet at least. Her body may react to me and her mind may, as well. The feelings I have for her isn't from sappy love, it is simply from possessiveness.

The thought of another man laying a hand on her or making her heart flutter, makes my blood boil. If you were to ask me why, I couldn't fucking tell you. All I want is for her to look at me. Look at me the way I secretly look at her.

Truth be told, ever since Alana acted as my girlfriend, walking in on me fucking that one girl, I haven't been with anyone. The only person curing my severe case of blue balls is my hand.

"Fuck it." I mumble and walk out of my office, straight to Alana's room. It is past midnight so I doubt anyone, besides Alana and I, will be awake. Without knocking, I open her door and find her room empty.

Rolling my eyes, I close the door and decide to get some water, distract myself. That plan went down the fucking drain when I see Alana humming in the kitchen silently, innocently eating chunks of pineapple. Hearing my footsteps, she slowly looks up from the counter and catches my eyes in the reflection of the window above the sink.

Her eyebrows furrow and she slowly turns around in her chair. Tension fills the air as she seems to notice my change in mood. "Alana?" I address her as calm as I possibly can.

"Hm?" she hums with hesitance and finishes her slice of pineapple. A bit of the juice rolls down her bottom lip and lands on her chest yet she doesn't seem to notice. My hand comes forward and slowly wipes her chest, bringing my, now damp, thumb to my mouth and sucking.

 My hand comes forward and slowly wipes her chest, bringing my, now damp, thumb to my mouth and sucking