Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

Yet again, mother nature has blessed me with the pain of my ovaries shedding, cramps, cravings, and blood seeping out of my vagina

Yet again, mother nature has blessed me with the pain of my ovaries shedding, cramps, cravings, and blood seeping out of my vagina. Wonderful.

Groaning, I pull Luca's arm off of my waist, causing him to moan in protest. "What's wrong, amore?"

"Be right back." I mumble and rub my eyes as I run to my room, thighs clenched. I'm sure that was a sight to see and a great way to wake up for Luca, but at the moment, I don't give a fuck.

My fingers quickly rummage through my drawer and pull out a pair of granny panties. I sigh in relief and rush to the bathroom, plopping down and grimacing at the pain that convulses in my stomach.

"Amore?" a knock is heard at my door. Luca and I have a little thing so we know who is at the door. Knock three times. Two knocks, pause, one knock. I don't know how it caught on. We never planned on it, it just happened. "You okay?"

I toss my head back and groan. "Can you tell God to go fuck himself real quick? If he would have left us women with three boobs, men wouldn't have been made and then I wouldn't be even more emotional over our ruined economy. Especially at times like this when men are extra sexist. Just to add a little spice, you know?"

"Oh." Luca chuckles on the other side of the door. "Okay. Do you want to watch Shameless in my room while I get some work done? I, uh, have some things to deal with."

My eyebrows furrow as I slowly peel a pad open. "What happened? Did another one of your warehouses blow up? Fucking French. I mean, they have a sexy language but a bad ass attitude."

Luca goes silent for a moment before he clears his throat. "Yeah. Another warehouse but, uh, just watch some Netflix in my room. I shouldn't be long."

"Oh, okay." I mumble and finish up. The warm waters heats up my clammy hands as I wash them with lavender soap. Running into my room, I slide on fuzzy socks, grab my laptop, and run into Luca's room. The black bedding puffs around me and I quickly crawl underneath to get warm.

I grimace and scratch my head, speaking to myself. "Ian, why use mayonnaise? Bruh, just use your spit. Then you and Mickey wouldn't even be having this problem in the first place." A cramp jabs at my stomach and I slowly curl up into a tiny ball. Fetal position style, baby.

Not even a few minutes later, freckles, Kyle, walks into the room with a tray. "Aye, freckles, what are you doing here?" Kyle blushes slightly and smiles at me, setting the tray on the bed.

"Luca told me to bring you some food to make you feel better." he mumbles and runs a hair through his brown hair.

I send a smile his way and crawl up until I am on my knees. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek, I look back down at the tray and flash him a dimple. His freckles wrinkle slightly and he shuffles out of the room.