2

The hot sun is scorching the earth, the lawn of the golf course is endless, surrounded by tropical orchards, sitting on the cable car and standing up to look out, the river winding in the distance, the beautiful scenery is panoramic.

The cable car quickly stopped in front of the golf course.

A man in white casual clothes got off the cable car, his dark glasses covered his indifferent and distant eyes, and his whole body still exuded the aura of no one to enter.

Su Shu chased the man off the cable car and took off his sunscreen clothes, sun hat, and sunglasses.

"Ayan, I can explain what happened last night. I read a novel two days ago. The heroine in it attracts the male **** she likes. I think you have always been so indifferent, I just want to attract you..."

"Su Shu!" Gu Siyan interrupted her directly, "Do you still remember what you promised me that day?"

The expression on Su Shu's face froze for a while, and then he smiled flatteringly at Gu Siyan, "What? I don't remember."

"When you think about it, talk to me again." The man said, putting on his white gloves and walking directly towards the court.

The carts behind him also stopped one after another.

Those brothers in the car got out of the car with a smile, and the man who had a good relationship with Su Shu even looked at Su Shu's shriveled face, and came over and teased, "Su Shu, I was rejected again! Don't be sad, if you become a transgender As a man, I think the chances of success will be higher."

Su Shubai glanced at the man, stepped on his foot fiercely, put on sun protection clothes without panic, put on a hat and sunglasses to catch up.

At The endless golf course.

Gu Siyan stood at the front, followed by a little caddy.

The caddie is petite, he wears a ponytail with a hat, and only wears a short sleeve made of court hair. She has no sun protection measures, but her skin is not tanned at all, and she is holding Gu Siyan's ball in her hand. Pole with a cart.

Su Shu took the cue from the caddy, "I'll get it!"

The little caddie girl standing by was stunned for a moment, her sullen eyes were bewildered, and the ball was taken away by Su Shu again.

Su Shu squeezed the caddie aside and handed him the cue to please, "Ayan, what happened that night, I really didn't mean it, don't ignore me, okay? You don't answer my call. , I will be sad if you don't reply to me."

"Give me a cue again." Gu Siyan glanced at the little caddy beside him.

Su Shu felt tight in his chest and wanted to beat the man a little bit.

The cue in her hand is his exclusive cue, customized according to his height and physical fitness.

Most of the heroes in the novel are hygienic, this one is no exception, but not very serious, but now he doesn't even want his own club to keep his distance from her.

Su Shu stood there, watching Gu Siyan take the little caddy to change a place, hesitated for a while, and followed.

At this moment, she was not as squeaky and crooked as she was just now, but just quietly following behind them. Sometimes when the road is not easy, Gu Siyan also stretched out his hand to help the little caddy push the car, very gentlemanly demeanor.

As it approached noon, the sun became more and more venomous. Su Shu didn't usually like to exercise. Suddenly, after running so many roads under such a big sun, his feet became a little sore.