59

Xu Yan wanted to continue dancing. Su Shu dragged her down with great effort. She stretched out her hand and walked out step by step while holding Xu Yan, who was uncooperative.

"Su Shu!" someone called her suddenly.

Su Shu looked up, Lan Minghui smiled and looked at her. Next to him was Gu Siyan who hadn't seen him for many days. The man in white clothes and trousers had no expression on his face. There was a breath of cold abstinence all over his body.

Su Shu nodded towards the two of them, preparing to take Xu Yan away, "Yan Yan is drinking too much."

Xu Yan was half drunk and not drunk. People could still recognize her, and she had logical thinking. She looked at Gu Siyan who came by, then looked at Su Shu, and instantly wrinkled her face. Sprinkle dog food, dog abuse!"

"These two people are really too much. They can sprinkle dog food when they come to the bar. Let's ignore them." Lan Minghui coaxed Xu Yan away.

For a while, Su Shu and Gu Siyan were left standing opposite each other.

Su Shu didn't know how Gu Siyan felt, she herself felt a little embarrassed, "What a coincidence!"

"En." Gu Siyan replied.

Silence followed.

The heavy metal that shook the sky was faintly heard, and the scalp of the person who exploded was numb, which also affected people's mood.

"Then I'll go first." Su Shu saw Gu Siyan standing silent.

Gu Siyan called her, "Su Shu!"

"En?" Su Shu was stunned for a moment, his slightly peachy eyes were suspicious.

"How is your health?" Gu Siyan added flatly again, "Secretary Li told me that you are on sick leave."

"Oh" Su Shuren suddenly sighed.

This Secretary Li was so heartbroken for her, and she did everything possible to create opportunities for her and Gu Siyan, even sickness could be made up.

Of course, Secretary Li did this to 'help' her, and she would naturally not betray Secretary Li.

"Well, I caught a cold two days ago." She replied, not knowing how to cough.

The dim light in Gu Siyan's eyes flashed by, and his tone of voice was flat, "Pay attention to yourselves."

"Well, it will." Su Shu nodded and looked at him, "So are you."

With a polite but alienated answer, Gu Siyan didn't know-how, the sourness in his chest began to spread again.

Seeing that Gu Siyan stopped speaking, Su Shu pointed to Zhou Yi's who was still at the bar, "If it's okay, I'll go there first."

She said that someone suddenly rushed over and slammed her shoulder severely.

Seeing that she couldn't stand still, she would fall to the ground. The next second, her waist was supported by a powerful hand, and she fell firmly into a warm embrace.

She raised her head, just as Gu Siyan's eyes met.

The man looked at her with dark eyes, with emotions she couldn't understand.

"Thank you!" Su Shu wanted to stand up.

Gu Siyan recovered, Su Shu had already left his arms, the temperature of her body remained between his fingers, and the tip of his nose even faintly smelled the special scent of her body, he moved his lips to say something.

"I'm leaving now." Su Shu waved to Gu Siyan and walked towards Zhou Yi.

Gu Siyan looked at Su Shu's back and his chest became stuffy again.