6

Lan Minghui didn't expect Su Shu to really go out shopping.

In the mall, Su Shu bought and bought all the way.

Before going shopping with Xu Yan, they were always delivered directly to the door, but with coolie, it was different.

"This, this, this, wrap it up for me."

Lan Minghui had a large bag in his hand, and even a shopping bag hanging around his neck. He watched Su Shu pick the big and heavy things to buy, his eyelids jumped.

"Su Shu, how much more do you want to buy? Let's let the rest be sent directly to your house, okay?"

Su Shu turned around and shook his head, "No, I don't hold it in my hand after I buy it. It's like I didn't buy it. I have no sense of accomplishment at all! Didn't you say you want to go shopping with me?"

She said that she went into a women's clothing store that didn't go to very often, picked a white hollow short-sleeved skirt with green lotus leaf, and went into the fitting room.

Shopping guides with a little longer experience generally see the purchasing power of their customers.

So when Su Shu came out of the fitting room, a few shopping guides came up and said, "Wow, this lady, this skirt you picked is really suitable for you. It lining of your skin is very white and very good. temperament."

The shopping guide said and looked at Lan Minghui carrying the shopping bag, "Mr., your girlfriend is really beautiful, and this dress is also beautiful."

"Yes!"

"Your girlfriend is so beautiful! Your TV star is even more beautiful!"

Other shopping guides follow.

Before Lan Minghui could deny the relationship, Su Shu walked over and looked at this group of shopping guides and said seriously, "You have misunderstood, he is not my boyfriend, he is a good friend of my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend's good friend?" The shopping guide looked a little embarrassed because of this subtle relationship.

Su Shu nodded and opened her beautiful peachy eyes, her eyes are clear and transparent, "Yes, I went to my boyfriend, he said I am very busy, he can watch movies, play games, and go shopping for him. Yeah!"

"The other person is really nice, I have been shopping with me until now!"

Su Shu is very beautiful, with a little student spirit on her body. This will open her eyes and deliberately pretend to be ignorant and ignorant. It is easy for the surrounding shopping guides to make up for Lan Minghui to see Su Shu's simple beauty. Scenes.

The eyes of these people looking at Lan Minghui instantly changed from admiration to contempt.

That kind of unabashed contempt and despise, even the cheeky Lan Minghui couldn't bear it.

"Little girl, I think it's better to go shopping and watch movies with your boyfriend. Don't trust other people easily." One of the younger female shopping guides became uncomfortable.

The man was obviously trying to pry into the corner of his friend, the key point was that the little girl was not defensive.

Su Shu nodded to her, "Well, thank you for your concern, but he and my boyfriend have known each other since childhood!"

As soon as he said this, Lan Minghui only felt that the eyes of these female shopping guides were even worse. He looked at Su Shu from the corner of his light, saw the provocative smile at the corner of her mouth, and gave her a thumbs up.