42

Su Shu put the food on the table one by one, then sat in the corner and took out his mobile phone to play games.

Gu Siyan was in a cast with his right hand, and his left hand was a little inconvenient. He was slowly picking up his chopsticks.

Lan Minghui watched Su Shu play the game vigorously, "Su Shu, Si Yan's hand was hurt because of you anyway. He would be inconvenient to eat. You don't know if you take the initiative, come and feed."

Su Shu was so startled by Lan Minghui's request that her jaw was about to fall, so she asked her to feed Gu Siyan, how could she figure it out.

It's impossible to feed, so she doesn't bother to be boring.

She lazily leaned on the chair, put the phone in her pocket, and stretched out her white and slender hands, "I was so tired after cooking for a day, and my hands are rough!"

Lan Minghu knew that Su Shu had begun to play with the spirit again, and directly pierced her, "I just watched you play the game, your fingers are very flexible!"

Su Shu glanced at him with a squinted smile, stood up directly, and put away the thermos cup and the food in front of his table.

"Su Shu, what are you doing, I haven't eaten it yet!" Lan Minghui stretched out his hand to grab the insulation box.

He has also been busy for a day and has not eaten anything yet.

Su Shu lifted his chin slightly, "I think what you just said is right. The rice I cooked is especially for Ayan, and no one else can eat it!"

"Si Yan, this girl is just playing tricks like this, don't you care?" Lan Minghui laughed angrily.

Gu Siyan was silent.

Lan Minghui looked at Su Shu, and then at Gu Siyan, "Okay, just abuse single dogs! I'll go out for a big meal by myself!"

With a click, Lan Minghui left with the sound of the room door being shut.

The ward suddenly became much quieter.

Gu Siyan sat upright, although his left hand was not very proficient, the movement of eating was still pleasing to the eye.

Su Shu looked at Gu Siyan at dinner with admiring eyes and came to clear the table.

She lowered her head and put the dishes and chopsticks back into the lunch box bag.

Gu Siyan on the side looked at Su Shu's slender hands, there was a faint scratch on his little finger, and suddenly said, "No food will be delivered tomorrow."

Su Shu knew that Gu Siyan was a little tired of her, and didn't want her to come over every day.

She stopped the movement in her hands, bent her beautiful peachy eyes, and smiled straight at Gu Siyan, "Ayan still knows that I feel sorry for me, so I can't bear to cook with my painted hands every day."

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and looked at her smiling face without speaking.

Su Shu continued, "I'm actually very busy lately. I won't be here in these two days. I will remind Secretary Li and let him remember to order meals for you."

Su Shu tidied the table, and the phone rang suddenly.

She looked down at the caller ID-Mom

"Ayan, I'll answer the phone."

At the end of the hospital corridor, Su Shu looked at the heavy snow outside the window and then called.

"Ok."