41

Su Shu turned his back, silently thinking not to see me, not to see me.

"Su Shu!"

The people behind him still called her.

Su Shu turned around and looked at Gu Siyan with a look of surprise, "Ayan, what a coincidence, why did you meet you here? So happy!"

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and looked at Su Shu without saying a word.

She had just seen him clearly.

Su Shu sometimes feels too tired to communicate with this man. For example, now, when she says hello, he doesn't speak.

"Look at this snow! It's so beautiful!" Su Shu looked up at the snow falling from the sky.

Gu Siyan followed Su Shu's gaze and looked at the snow flying all over the sky.

He lowered his head and looked at Su Shu. A thin layer of snow fell on her body, face, and hair, and even her long eyelashes had a backlog of snowflakes. He reached out to help her brush the snow from her eyes...

Su Shu blinked his eyes, and the snowflakes melted.

"I heard that on the first day of the first snow if you meet someone you like, you will always be together." Su Shu suddenly raised his head and looked at Gu Siyan.

He came to wander around the school, and he must want to meet someone.

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and said nothing.

Suddenly, a cat sprang out from behind, followed by a little girl, a volunteer from the wandering center just now. She saw Su Shu a little anxious, "Senior sister, just two days after the stray cat had just been sterilized, it ran away as soon as my cage was opened. It was so cold outside, I was worried that she would be frozen."

"Don't worry. I will chase with you." Su Shu comforted the little girl and followed after her.

The stray cat that had just been neutered was very vigilant, and Su Shu did not dare to chase it.

The stray cat ran all the way to the cornice on the side of the school playground.

The cat stopped when there was nowhere to run, and did not dare to come back.

The snow is getting bigger and bigger, the cat is pressing down on the thick snow, lying on the top of the stands and whining, trembling slightly.

"Senior sister, what should I do, how high, I dare not go up!" The schoolgirl beside her stared at the cat in the stands, her voice very anxious.

Su Shu took a look at the width of the roof, roughly estimated it, took off his coat, and threw it to the little girl, "Help me hold it, I'll take it down!"

It's just that she was about to go up, her wrist was suddenly clasped by her big hand, Su Shu turned her head and it was Gu Siyan.

Gu Siyan brought Su Shura back, put her clothes on, and looked up at the purring cat in the stands, "I'll go up!"

Su Shu was taken aback, "You?"

The cornices of the stands are thin and narrow, and Gu Siyan's tall body is not dominant.

"I'll go up!"

Gu Siyan glanced at Su Shu, his tone was very strong, "I'm going!"

Su Shu understood Gu Siyan's character. He said he wanted to go up. She can only remind him, "Then be careful. Some cats have just been sterilized for a few days and have a bad temper. He is not willing to follow suit. When you come down, you just coax it."