46

The end of the term came so quietly.

During the exam week, Su Shu directly asked the company for leave, preparing to spend a week in the library, not looking at or playing with mobile phones, and tried his best to prepare for the exam.

Su Shu is trying hard to read books.

"Host, in fact, you don't have to work so hard. Even if you don't review it now, you should still be able to get the national award."

Most of the art major courses are at the end of the grading of works, and there are very few subjects that require examinations.

Even the system has to admit that Su Shu's talent in painting is really very high. Every teacher who has taught Su Shu will be amazed. Su Shu has not been able to continue his studies, and many teachers are sorry.

"There are so many excellent classmates, it's better to be serious."

Doing things within their own limits to do the best, is Su Shu's principle of doing things.

Suddenly, the mobile phone in front of the table vibrated. Su Shu took the mobile phone. It was a text message from the monitor.

[Su Shu, this year's corporate sponsorship, you still don't apply this year, right? 】

【Yep. ] Su Shu returned the text message and mute the phone and put it in the bag.

Jiangcheng University is the best school in Jiangcheng. Basically, many talents are imported into Jiangcheng's major enterprises every year. Therefore, many enterprises, led by WF Group, have set up corporate sponsorship funds in Jiangcheng University to encourage students who are friendly in all aspects of the school.

Except for the national scholarship, which can represent strength, Su Shu's scholarships and corporate sponsorships have never occupied the quota.

Because she is not short of this money.

Student Union.

The Minister of the Student Union who selected the sponsorship is now compiling the list of sponsorship awards. After receiving the list from the Academy of Fine Arts, the name of Su Shu who was in the front was crossed out.

The girl smiled and glanced at Han Chuchu who was doing something next to her, "Chu Chu, you are very lucky. This year Su Shu still did not participate in the selection. This place is reserved for you."

Han Chuchu's hand stopped when he heard the files compiled by Su Shu's name, and said "Oh" in a low voice.

She used to get this sponsorship every year. This year, because part-time work delayed the accumulation of extracurricular credits, she was almost able to be selected, and the quota that Su Shu gave up just allowed her to get it.

This is obviously something that should be happy, but her chest suddenly becomes panicked.

Han Chuchu lowered his head and sorted out the application materials one by one.

Suddenly, she raised her head, her voice trembling faintly, "Minister, I will give up this year's application too!"

"Chu Chu!" The girl was stunned for a moment. She knew how hard Han Chuchu worked to win these awards. Her tuition fees basically depend on her own part-time work to make money. So when Han Chuchu heard that she was only 0.1 points less than others, she felt sorry for Han Chuchu with the uncomfortable expression.

Han Chuchu smiled and explained, "I am in my senior year, and I have also started to work to make money. Leave this sponsorship scholarship to those who need it."