63

In the box, the air was filled with a faint fragrance.

Su Shu looked at the middle-aged man. He was slightly fat and looked gentle. He called before and said that he had taken a fancy to her painting and wanted to buy it, so he was ready to come over and chat.

She thought of being the secretary-general of the Artists Association and was discussing painting with her, so she didn't think so much, so she came to the appointment.

But when I met, the other party didn't say anything about painting. It was his qualifications in the Art Association. The conversation was completely inconsistent with his elegant appearance, which would even expose his original face.

"Ms. Su is young and promising. I like your painting very much. Recently, the museum has to accept a few more works. There are still some flaws in your painting. If Miss Su can discuss with me tonight, I still have a good chance of being Included."

When Su Shu heard this, he couldn't even maintain his polite appearance, and he was about to get up and leave, "Thank you, Mr. Ma, for your appreciation. I have something to do, so I will leave first."

As soon as she stood up, her head was dizzy and her body felt hot.

"System, what's the matter? I just sat for a few minutes and didn't eat anything, why is this?"

The system pondered for a while, "Host, you may have encountered the heroine plot."

"What? What plot am I going to encounter?" Su Shu's beautiful peachy eyes began to become a little blurred, her head was a little dizzy, and it seemed that the medicine was coming up.

"Following the original plot, Jiang Cha was jealous of the heroine and designed Secretary Ma, an old ghost, to sleep with Han Chuchu. Qi Yan will come to rescue Han Chuchu, but he is a **** who has not really fallen in love with Han Chuchu, so he saved Han Chuchu. I wanted to take advantage of her because Shen Yiqing made an appointment with Han Chuchu, but didn't contact Han Chuchu all day, and rescued Han Chuchu from Qi Yan."

Su Shu felt cold in his heart, "I have no appointment with Senior Brother. If Qi Yu doesn't come, I will fall into the wolf den. If he comes, I also entered the tiger's mouth. I can only fight hard."

"How to fight? I don't think you can beat that fat guy in this state."

"Call the police!" Su Shu bit his tongue fiercely, a little confused, and became clearer.

She took out the phone directly from her pocket.

Suddenly a cup flew in and knocked her phone to the ground.

Su Shu lowered his head to pick up the phone,

Secretary Ma put away the elegant expression, instantly became ugly, and walked towards Su Shu step by step, "If you enter my box today, don't think about it!"

As soon as Su Shu picked up the phone, the man appeared directly in front of her. He grabbed Su Shu's hair and pushed her against the corner of the wall.

Su Shu's hands and feet are crippled, and he is not Secretary Ma's opponent at all. He stretched out his hand hard to call for help.

Secretary Ma grabbed her mobile phone directly and smashed it on the ground, "I want to call for help, but there is no door!"

Su Shu looked at the broken mobile phone, and a sense of despair rose in his heart.

With a bang, the door was kicked open.

Su Shu turned his head, and the man rushed in against the light.

Secretary Ma let go of Su Shu and turned to look fierce, "Do you know who I am? Get out of here!"