47

At the cinema, this time Su Shu did not make a deadly horror movie but watched a popular urban romance movie recently.

The film tells the story of a couple who broke up because of their immature quarrels and finally missed each other by accident.

The front is easy and funny, but the final ending is heavy.

In the later stage of the plot, the second male is taking care of the sick female lead all night at the female lead's house. When he is about to leave, the female lead takes the male second's hand. At this time, the male lead has figured out that he wants to come over and apologize to the female lead. , But saw a pair of men's shoes outside the door, turned around, and left.

The male protagonist met a female partner who liked him in the bar to buy drunk for love.

Next are the scenes that are not suitable for children, urban movies, this kind of lens is a bit detailed and more stimulating to the senses.

Su Shu secretly glanced at Gu Siyan next to him, and saw the man staring at the big screen blankly, "System, you said this man is in Xiaomin's bed, isn't it so serious and boring!"

"Host, why are you this focus? Shouldn't you feel sad? The relationship between the male and female masters for seven years, each other slept with different people."

This kind of venting painful physical communication, the more intense the more tragic effect, some girls in the theater began to sniff.

"It's all movies, why do you bring it in like this?" Su Shu said indifferently.

The system was suddenly silent, and the movie could be so hot, indicating that it can arouse the emotions of the audience. Su Shu's inability to empathize is not a lack of empathy.

For three years, to avoid empathy, Su Shuqing often suppressed her feelings. This has become her habit.

"Host, you..."

Su Shu smiled and interrupted the system, "Speaking of the system, I have almost forgotten most of the details of this novel. In this novel, when Gu Siyan and the heroine are doing things, is it boring? Yeah."

The system corrects the tone, "Sorry for the host, hesitate to say that during this novel, the hero and the heroine did not communicate physically from start tonight, and the child only exists in the extravaganza. So I don't know exactly how he reacted. ."

Suddenly, Su Shu laughed out loud.

Gu Siyan heard Su Shu's laugh, looked down at her, lowered his voice, "What are you laughing at?"

Su Shu glanced at the man, saw his serious ascetic appearance, calmed down, and slightly moved to Gu Siyan's side, "Ayan, I was just thinking about a question, if one day, you and Han Chu...no, if One day, what about when we two are together, what will you be like?

Will you still be the same as now, with a straight face? "

Su Shu couldn't help but laugh. She knew that it was rude to laugh in the cinema, and she covered her mouth desperately to prevent herself from laughing.

Gu Siyan looked at Su Shu's hip-hop, his face instantly darker than Tan.

This woman really dared to say anything, joking about everything.

He looked at Su Shu who was about to fall off the chair with a smile, stretched out his big hand, held her in a hand, and handed over the water Su Shu had bought him before.

Su Shu took the water and saw that Gu Siyan had no reaction at all, and smiled.

"System, this man is really boring, I somehow thought he shouted 'Su Shu!' at me"