36

At night, Su Shu packed his luggage and carefully checked the simple binoculars and pointing sticks.

The phone on the table rang.

Su Shu glanced at the phone, Xu Yan sent a text message.

Yan Yan: [Su Shu, I can tell you, I don't want to take binoculars for you! 】

Su Shu looked at the text message and smiled, and replied, [Thank you for reminding me, there are not a lot of telescopes, you can help me with a small bag when that time comes! muah! 】

Xu Yan immediately sent a [crying jpg], [I know the jpg]

Su Shun smiled and went back to bed early.

She checked the suitcase and counted all the things that should be brought. There were a lot of them, and she was ready to take a rest.

Before going to bed, Su Shu lay on the bed and posted a Weibo account and posted a Weibo to remind friends who are going to Tahiti to pay attention to the weather changes. This time abroad, it is summer, remember to bring short sleeves.

After a while, I received a lot of comments from fans. In addition to astronomy fans who responded to thank you, many comic fans said that she was not as diligent as she used to update the comics recently, and the number of complaints about landlords has decreased.

Su Shu stared at the comments of fans. When Gu Siyan was a dog, her creative inspiration was flooded. Recently, Gu Siyan suddenly found out that she had no inspiration.

She returned for an update next week...

The phone rang suddenly and saw the caller ID—Gu Siyan.

Su Shu was shocked.

If you don't call in the morning and don't call at night, this will call, but the pick is just right.

She eased her emotions and answered the phone, "Ayan, what's the matter?"

The other party said, "come out."

Just hung up the phone.

Su Shu glanced down at the phone. It was 9 p.m.

This man is too inexplicable, this will call her out,

She looked down at her phone again, could it be that she found her trumpet?

Then he denied this idea again. If Gu Siyan knew about the trumpet, the most likely thing to do was to stop talking to her anymore, and how could he call her out so late.

Su Shu got up from the bed, she only wore a thin pajama, she put on a long coat casually and went downstairs.

Outside the villa, a black Maybach stopped not far away.

On the early winter night, it was already very cold outside, and the cold wind was still roaring. Su Shu coldly trembled and ran all the way to the black Maybach.

In front of the car, the door opened and Gu Siyan got out of the car.

"Get in the car and say, it's cold!" Su Shulen's voice was shaking, pulling the co-pilot away and sitting on it.

Gu Siyan glanced at Su Shu's red nose and turned on the heating in the car.

After a while, Su Shu's hands finally warmed a little. She would remove her makeup, her long hair scattered on her shoulders, pure and beautiful.

"Ayan, why is this coming to me? Why do you want you to be so late, come and talk to me in person?"

Gu Siyan pursed his lips, not knowing where to put his hands, unconsciously palms on the steering wheel, "Are you going to Tahiti tomorrow?"