27

Gu Siyan looked over and saw the little pride in Su Shu's eyes, thinking that she had a small face just now, and her eyebrows couldn't help but soften, "A red string, you don't need to be so emotional!"

"Let's talk about it, he doesn't believe this at all!" The system babbled on the side.

Su Shu lazily retracted his gaze, "I didn't count on Thaksin either! Such a boring man, if you put aside his male protagonist's aura, no one would like him at all!"

"Host, he is rich and handsome, and capable, even if he doesn't have a halo, he still likes a lot of girls!"

"Anyway, I will definitely not find such a boring man in the future!"

Before leaving, Tian Tian didn't know where to collect many age-old porcelain bottles, and all of them were to be given to Su Shu.

Su Shu looked at a large number of porcelain vases, and picked a small and exquisite one from it, "Okay, I want this, it's useless if there are more, let them keep the others,"

Tian Tian took out a pair of Christmas Days from his schoolbag again, "Sister Su Shu, and this, this pair of Christmas Days, pray for blessings, bless you to be safe!"

As she said, she secretly glanced at Gu Siyan next to Su Shu, lowered her voice, "Another boy you can give to the boy you like, this is a pair!"

Su Shu took the Christmas Day and looked down. The pattern is very exquisite and the structure is very complicated. "Yes, I will keep it well."

The yacht in the port started, Su Shu hugged Tiantian, "We are leaving now, you go to school, you know?"

"En, you must study hard, Sister Su Shu, goodbye!" Tian Tian waved vigorously.

Su Shu got on the yacht and carefully put it into his bag on Christmas Day.

"Host, don't you give it  to Gu Siyan?"

"Why should I give it to him? Tian Tian made this by himself at first glance. It is so complicated. It probably took more than a week. If it is resold to him, or given to someone, it is not a waste of other people's efforts?"

System "Host, you are holding grudges!"

Su Shu knitted a scarf for Gu Siyan, and it appeared on Lan Minghui's neck the next day.

"I'm not holding grudges. He just throws away the things I bought with money. What other people do with their own hands is their own heart!"

"But you should give it to him according to the personality!"

"He doesn't care about this little thing, it's okay! And he doesn't necessarily hear Tian Tian's words." Su Shu didn't care.

On the yacht, Su Shu saw Gu Siyan's face kept calm.

Su Shu leaned over and followed Gu Siyan's gaze.

On the dock, Han Chuchu was standing just right, looking over here.

Su Shu glanced at Gu Siyan next to him again, with a blank face pretending that he hadn't noticed Han Chuchu.

"System, these two people seem to conflict!"

At the Su family, Su Shu was lying on the sofa with a mask on his face.

Su Yuan came over, "Sister, my parents will not come back until the Chinese New Year this year."

It's only mid-November, and there are still two to three months before the Chinese New Year.

"Oh, got it! They called two days ago." Su Shu responded.