55

In the middle of the night, the fencing hall.

The harsh sound of the soft steel sword trying to collide and rub, in the huge hall, two swords are you coming and going.

Finally, this time the shorter man won.

Lan Minghui took off his helmet, sweating on his head, "I said what's going on with you these past few days? I'm not in a state at all, and there is a sweet wife who doesn't go with me at home. What does it mean to pull me to practice sword every day?"

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and said nothing.

Lan Minghui smiled, turned around, and walked towards the dressing room, "Okay, don't you tell me, I can go, I also made an appointment to spend the world of two with Miss Sister."

Gu Siyan took the sword and knocked Lan Minghui's sword, "Su Shu has ignored me for several days."

Lan Minghui leans over, "The little girl finally turned over? It's your turn to worry about gains and losses, let's talk about it, because of what?"

Gu Siyan held his helmet and sat on the bench where he was resting. His back was straight, his eyes were a little confused, "I don't know, but he didn't contact me suddenly."

"On this matter, it's not normal for a woman to lose her temper? I think Su Shu is too accustomed to you." Lan Minghui took out a cigarette and was about to light it.

Gu Siyan reached out and snatched the cigarette in his hand.

An incredible flash of Lan Minghui's eyes took another one, and lit a cigarette for Gu Siyan first, "It's strange, you haven't smoked for a long time."

Gu Siyan didn't speak, just took a cigarette.

"I said that if people don't contact you, you won't contact her? The little girl has been proactive and very tired!" Lan Minghui smiled.

"I contacted, she kept saying busy." Gu Siyan looked down at the scarlet light on his fingertips.

At first, he didn't think there was anything. The next day Su Shu didn't come up to eat. He didn't take it to heart because he was busy recently, but people who couldn't see her for three consecutive days didn't receive a text message from her. On one phone call, he felt something was wrong.

She first asked Secretary Li to call and ask, Su Shu said it was busy.

After another day, she still didn't show up and didn't contact him. He finally couldn't help but sent her WeChat for two hours. He didn't reply for 2 hours. After lasting all afternoon, he sent WeChat to ask her to watch the phone. When she went out to play, she still didn't reply to him. In the evening, he called directly, saying very perfunctorily that he wanted to paint and had no time.

In the second half of her senior year, there were no classes at school, and no one in the company dared to let her do something. How could she be so busy that she didn't reply to his text messages or contact him?

He even deliberately went to the creative department while she was in the company that day, and she greeted him without saying anything to him.

Suddenly, there was some anxiety in his heart.

Lan Minghui knew that Gu Siyan was not the kind of fussing person, "Did you make her angry?"

Gu Siyan shook his head.

Lan Minghui thought for a while, "Tell me well about what happened before she got angry, but miss a word."

Gu Siyan told Lan Minghui what happened that day, including Jiang Cha, Su Shu's dialogue with Jiang Cha, and his reaction.