5

The 11th Golden Week just passed.

Jiangcheng University, No. 5 teaching building, two-story lecture hall.

The classmates in the class seemed a little surprised when they saw Su Shu coming to class. She hadn't been to school very much this semester.

Su Shu nodded to the classmate who greeted her and lay on the table lazily.

She edited a text message with her mobile phone, "Ayan, today is the first day of my internship at your company. I will be there when I finish the class. You don't have to wait for me, it's about ten o'clock."

She put the phone away after sending the text message because as usual, Gu Siyan would not reply to her text messages.

The front door of the classroom was pushed open, and an old man with a gray beard in a commoner came over.

The teacher held the roster in his hand, looked at the stage with reading glasses, and called the name as usual. When he named Su Shu's name, he deliberately raised his tone.

"Su Shu?

Student Su Shu, are you here today? "

Su Shu stood up and shouted, "Here!"

On the stage, the teacher held the reading glasses and looked at Su Shu twice, "Okay, sit down, come to the office with me after class."

For a time, the classmates in the classroom looked at her with all kinds of sympathy, gloating, or worried eyes.

Su Shu was very uncomfortable with these gazes and suddenly remembered that he was an old professor who was highly qualified in school and was also known as Taishan Beidou in the art circle. He hated students skipping classes the most.

And she skipped the teacher's class too much!

Last month, she thought she was about to return to the original world, so she never took his class.

After class is over, she should be taken to a political class.

But it doesn't matter, because she maintains the personality, she doesn't know how many political classes she has taken.

The time for the two classes quickly ended.

Su Shu followed the old professor to the office of the administration building.

Su Shu's attitude is very good. Listening to the old professor's painstaking education, she nodded seriously and obediently, saying that she would definitely attend every class in the future.

In the eyes of the old professor, Su Shu's attitude was just perfunctory.

"I've seen your previous grades. It's very good. Don't think that you don't need to study hard in your senior year. You still have to study hard in your senior year. Call your parents to come over."

Su Shu was taken aback. He didn't expect the old professor to call his parents.

"Teacher, my parents are abroad now, and they may not be able to receive calls now."

What Su Shu was telling was the truth, and in the eyes of the old professor, her attitude was even more improper, "Give me the phone number! I'll call!"

Su Shu had to call his parents to the old professor.

The old professor fought over, and as expected, no one was connected, and he looked angrily as Su Shu couldn't say a word.

"Teacher, please don't get angry. You will be so angry. When my parents return to China, I will let them come to school." Su Shu worried that the old professor was irritated. She took out her mobile phone, "Teacher, I'll make this call, this It's also my parent. I want him to come to school, okay?"