67

The notice was posted for a week, and no one came to claim the cat. Su Shu adopted the cat and named it Nuomi.

Because it is too cold in character, I want to help her with a soft and cute name and synthesize it.

That day Su Shu's father sent Su Shu to rehabilitation as usual, and Nuomi followed her and jumped into the driver's seat.

At first, Su Shu was unwilling to bring Nuomi to the rehabilitation room, but Nuomi raised his head and looked at her with oozing black eyes.

Su Shu feels relieved, Nuomi looks lonely, except that he is willing to stay with her, he always lies there alone, has no interest in teasing cat sticks, does not like mouse toys, and rarely "meows".

He often looked at her with a look that she couldn't understand. Su Shu had encountered too many cats, abandoned cats, abused cats, stray cats, but no one was as strange as Nuomi. There are too many emotions.

She always felt that she had known this cat, and maybe she had let down the cat.

Su Shu lowered his head and touched Nuomi's head, "I can take you there, but if you are not obedient, I will never take you out next time."

Naomi didn't say a word and sat on her lap obediently.

Su Shu second understood its meaning, she couldn't help but touched its head, "Your such silent character reminds me of a person."

She didn't know why she suddenly thought of Gu Siyan.

In the last dream, family members appeared, Zhou Yi also appeared, and even Qi Yan appeared, but Gu Siyan never appeared.

Gu Siyan, has he worried about her?

Rehabilitation room.

During the two-month exercise, Su Shu could almost walk with his feet and his hands became more flexible, even though he couldn't do fine things.

With repeated and boring rehabilitation every day, Su Shu was a little slack and wanted to be lazy.

As soon as the rehabilitation therapist left, she sat down on the bench, ready to rest.

It's just that she hasn't settled down yet, Nuomi's dark and cold eyes stared at her, seeming to remind her not to be lazy.

Su Shu didn't bother to pay attention to it, and stared at it, "I'm just being lazy, what's wrong?"

How did you know that Nuomi jumped off the bench without saying a word, and walked back and forth after learning her limping posture?

Su Shu was so angry that he fished the glutinous rice directly into his arms and patted its paw lightly, "You stinky cat, you still learn to walk."

Naomi looked at her with cute round eyes, and she was very cold. It seems that if you don't practice well, you can only walk like this.

Su Shu Wuzhe stood up recognizing his fate and continued to practice.

She didn't expect that one day she would be urged to practice like this by a cat, and the cat's eyes looked alive like watching an unreasonable child.

In the evening, Su Shu finished dinner and went back to his room to watch TV.

She is following a sweet romance drama. Men and women have a misunderstanding. The heroine is jealous and quarrels with the hero. When she wants to leave, the hero takes the hand of the heroine.

Su Shu would stare at the computer screen, "Explain, speak!"

However, the heroine did not listen to the hero's explanation at all and insisted on leaving.