32

But for an hour or two, Su Shu got a lot of inspiration from Shen Yiqing's conversation.

"Brother, you are really amazing!" Su Shu couldn't help but exclaim.

As soon as her voice fell, she felt a chill on the back of her spine and turned her head to see Gu Siyan suddenly behind her.

"Ayan, why are you here?" Su Shu was a little surprised and greeted with a smile.

Gu Siyan glanced at Shen Yiqing indifferently, then looked down at Su Shu, "Passing by."

Su Shu looked at the endless stream of people and cars, and she smiled secretly in her heart.

Of course, he must not be exposed at this time.

"That's a coincidence, I happened to come out with brother." Su Shu stretched out his hand and introduced Shen Yiqing beside him, "Ayan, this is my brother, the person who accidentally bumped into the ski resort before. You said it was a coincidence. What a coincidence? It's actually my brother."

Su Shu looked at Gu Siyan again and didn't know how to introduce her relationship with Gu Siyan to Shen Yiqing, "Brother, this, this is the childhood sweetheart who grew up with me..." She saw Gu Siyan's face. With a stern face, no emotions can be seen, "I'm pursuing him, but I haven't gotten right."

Shen Yiqing stepped forward and stretched out his hand, "Hello, Shen Yiqing, because the teacher is sick, I came here temporarily to bring Su Shu's graduation thesis."

"Hello!" Gu Siyan stretched out his hand and touched Shen Yiqing's hand lightly, and took it back.

Shen Yi smiled, leaning to Su Shu's ear, "I think you are going to be right now because I just smelled a sour smell."

Su Shu bent his eyes and gave Shen Yiqing a meaningful look. It was acid, but she was not the object of acid, and Gu Siyan himself had a slight habit of cleanliness, and being able to shake hands with strangers was already an education.

"Brother, you think too much, I have chased him for a long time and haven't agreed!"

Shen Yiqing looked at Gu Siyan, lowered his voice, and put it in Su Shu's ear, "Trust me, you can definitely turn to the right."

Okay, I'm finished talking about what I'm going to talk about today, so let's go! Remember, the opening report of the thesis will be finished next week! "Shen Yiqing left, and when he left, he deliberately patted Su Shu on the shoulder.

Su Shu glanced at Gu Siyan. Shen Yiqing was gone. He hadn't left yet. He was still standing by his side. He didn't seem to be in a good mood. "Ayan, aren't you busy with work today?"

"Not busy!"

"Then you won't go back to the company?"

"You don't need to return."

Su Shu doesn't know how to take Gu Siyan's words, what does "may not answer" mean?

Don't you want to return to the company?

"Then we go shopping?"

"It is good!"

Su Shu rarely goes out shopping with Gu Siyan. First, he rarely has time to go out with her. Second, the shopping experience is not good, like a wooden person.

He will not return to the company, probably because he is not in a good mood!

Are you still in a cold war with the heroine?

"Actually, Ayan, actually compared with you, I still think you are the best!"

Gu Siyan didn't speak, although his face was still tight, Su Shu obviously felt that he was in a better mood.