37

Shen Yiqing adjusted all the monitoring for nearly a week and was trying his best to watch the computer's monitoring screen.

Suddenly, he saw Han Chuchu and Xu Wanru entering his studio, then Han Chuchu left, and Xu Wanru walked to his desk. Then he opened his unlocked drawer and took out his phone to take a photo.

Shen Yiqing leaned on the chair and pinched his eyebrows.

He thought about many kinds of assumptions, such as the unintentional mistakes of the employees, and the competitor did not expect it to be this woman.

He knew that Xu Wanru had inexplicable hostility towards Su Shu, but he did not expect that she would actually do this.

He immediately took out his cell phone to call Su Shu, hesitated, or called Han Chuchu first, anyway, this was done by her friend, so he still needs to be notified.

Half an hour later, Han Chuchu brought Xu Wanru over.

Shen Yiqing stood up and looked at Xu Wanru. Before he could speak, Han Chuchu spoke first.

"Mr. Shen, there may be any misunderstandings in this matter. I have already asked Wanru. She said that she did not do it, and I believe in her personality!"

Shen Yiqing knew that Han Chuchu people were kind, with soft ears, and had the greatest kindness towards everything, "Chu Chu, don't talk, I'll ask her."

Han Chuchu glanced at Xu Wanru worriedly and stood aside.

Shen Yiqing's feeling has always been gentle and elegant, which will make the whole person's eyebrows cold. "Why do you want to put Su Shu's work on the Internet in advance? Do you know the consequences of this incident?"

Xu Wanru looked up at Shen Yiqing and smiled, "Mr. Shen, because I have been to your studio once, it's okay to expose Su Shu's work to me! People who have been to your studio I'm not alone, maybe Su Shu deliberately uploaded his work to the Internet to frame me."

She didn't wait for Shen Yiqing to answer, and continued, "I know that Su Shu is your junior, but you are so partial to her. Have you ever thought about how we feel Chuchu?"

Shen Yiqing glanced at Xu Wanru a lot. He was really a small woman. Not only would he talk nonsense, but he would also slap him in the face.

"The surveillance clearly showed that you came to my desk, opened my drawer, took out your phone, and took pictures of Su Shu's work."

Xu Wanru sneered, but her fingers tightened the corners of her clothes. "Mr. Shen, I just took out my phone and read the text message. Why did I use my phone to take pictures of Su Shu's work in your mouth?"

Shen Yiqing saw Xu Wanru's sophistry, and the coldness between his eyebrows and eyes became even worse, "You can deny it now, but wait for me to find out the IP address of the person who sent the photo, and see how you argue!"

Xu Wanru's face changed slightly, and then she smiled again, "Welcome to check, it just can clean up my innocence."

She went to the Internet cafe at first!

Shen Yiqing seemed to see through her mind, "Even in an Internet cafe, you can still find out the IP address, which is specific to the location of the Internet cafe, and call that person through the Internet cafe monitoring!"

Xu Wanru's face turned white, and she held on, "Then you go and check it! Sit and wait for you to hit me in the face."

She finished speaking with anger and left.

Shen Yiqing yelled to her, "Xu Wanru, don't feel lucky. You feel that this kind of infringement is not subject to legal sanctions. If you are an ordinary person, you might get lucky, but Su Shu can afford the top class. It's easy for the lawyers to sue you!"