54

In the bar, the indoor light is a bit dim. It's only five o'clock in the afternoon, and there are basically no guests.

When Han Chuchu first came in, he saw Qi Yan at the bar pushing a girl to drink.

"Drink it, I let you drink it only when I give you face!"

"Bitch, don't be ignorant of praise."

At this moment, the man in front of him is completely different from the Qi Yu that Han Chuchu recognizes. He is not dressed as usual in shirts and trousers. He takes off his glasses. He looks completely like a Wanwan boy with ear studs, wearing her. Unspeakable trendy brand.

He was clearly a gentleman before, sometimes domineering, but within her acceptance range, but this guy was so drunk that he forced other women to drink, which subverted her cognition too much.

Seeing the woman struggling in pain, Han Chuchu finally stepped up with the courage, "President, you are drunk."

Qi Yan looked sideways at Han Chuchu, with a smile at the corner of his mouth, "The little master asked her to drink because he looked at her."

Han Chuchu looked at the woman asking for help, her little hand tightened her clothes, "But... she doesn't look happy."

Qi Yan sneered and pushed the woman out of her, then pulled Han Chuchu over, staring at her as if looking at other people, "You love to fight injustice, are you coming?"

Han Chuchu was trembling slightly in fear, but when she saw that Qi Yan hadn't acted on her, she thought about his abnormality today, guessing that he was just in a bad mood.

She met Qi Yan's eyes pretending to be calm, expressing her expression, come and come, she is not afraid.

A glimmer of expectation flashed through Qi Yan's eyes, and he lowered his head towards her, his voice low, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

When Han Chuchu saw this, he confirmed his own thoughts, "Don't be afraid! I know that the president is not that kind of person, you have a good heart, are polite to people, will help stray cats, and will..."

She didn't finish her words,

The other party's big hand suddenly pinched her neck, her eyes gloomy, "I'm not good, not good at all."

Han Chuchu was confused by Qi Yan's sudden behavior, she became scared, screaming, and struggling.

Qi Yan directly threw her to the ground, "Get out, get out, get out of me."

Han Chuchu immediately got up from the ground and was about to leave. This man was a lunatic.

But she ran to the door to find that her bag was still inside. There was not only her mobile bank card but also the study materials she had saved on the hard disk. That was her four years of accumulation. After thinking about it for a while, she decided to go back and get it.

In the dim light, there seemed to be no one in the bar.

Han Chuchu walked in and looked for her bag.

Suddenly, she saw Qi Yan sitting paralyzed on the ground, he looked a little embarrassed, his narrow eyes were closed tightly, and her bag was lying quietly beside him.

She walked slowly over with fear, for fear that a little noise would wake up the man on the ground with his eyes closed.

Finally, when she came to her bag when she was about to bend over to pick up her bag, Qi Yan on the side made a noise, and her face turned pale in fright.