70

"Moved!"

"Doctor, my daughter's manual operation!"

Su Shu was dizzy, his head was a little bit explosive, and there were messy sounds in his ears.

Su Shu opened his eyes slowly, the light was dazzling, and it took a long time for his eyes to adjust before he opened his eyes completely.

A group of people surrounded her.

"Daughter, you are awake!"

"Su Shu, are you okay!"

"Su Shu, what is wrong with you?"

"sister......"

Su Shu looked at this group of people, moving his lips, but found that he had no chance to speak at all.

I don't know who shouted, "Here is the doctor!"

The group of people gave way. The doctor walked over, listened to Su Shu's heartbeat, and briefly checked, and said to the family, "It seems that there is nothing wrong with it at the moment, but it still needs further work. Detailed inspection."

After the doctor ordered some things, he left.

Everyone surrounded Su Shu again, one sentence at a time.

"Su Shu, is there anything else uncomfortable?"

"Daughter, if you want something to eat, I let Sao Li cook it and bring it over."

"Sister, are you really all right?"

Su Shu's mother, Tang Yunxin stood up, "Just now the doctor said that Su Shu needs to rest, you all go out, I can accompany her."

Everyone was taken aback.

Su Shu's father was unhappy, "I want to accompany my daughter."

Su Yuan was not happy either, "I want to accompany my sister."

Xu Yan also hesitated, and said weakly, "Actually, I think Su Shu may have more common topics with me."

Others wanted to stay, but they didn't speak up.

In the end, these people lost to Tang Yunxin and were driven out.

The mother and daughter can talk intimately. Tang Yunxin said that he and her husband ignored Su Shu and Su Yuan for work these years, and planned to shift the focus of work to China and take good care of their siblings in the future.

Su Shu still thinks of her parents in her original world. Although the system says they have forgotten her, there will be a lovely child in the future, and she will be happy in her old age. She still feels sad.

Tang Yunxin watched Su Shu lowered his head and said nothing, feeling very depressed.

The daughter's face is very pale, she slapped face is small, her chin is sharper, and she looks sick.

"Su Shu, did your mother bother you?"

"If you lie down and rest for a while if your mother doesn't speak, she will look at you."

Su Shu looked at Tang Yunxin cautiously, thinking about that world's mother, who did the same to her.

She hugged Tang Yun's heart at once, "No, no noise, I just woke up, my head was still a little confused."

Tang Yun was stunned for a moment, and gently hugged the lost daughter, "Well, just wake up."

I don't know what's going on, but I should be laughing, but my tears kept falling.