1

Hey! I'm uhm Adora and I live in paris with my mom Mara and grandmom razz! My friends are the best friends that I could ever ask for! They are Glimmer and Bow! There's also Catra but it's kind of complicated with her because yeah- I uh definitely don't like her! We're just friends that's all! Also I'm not just Adora! I'm also the hero from Etheria, Ladybug. I'm fighting along with Chat Noir against Hawk Moth and yeah that's actually it.

-

"Chat don't look at me " adora said that was now untransformed. "But M'lady-" she said and opened her eyes which made her gasp. "Adora-" "Adora" "ADORA"

"AAAHH" Adora said and hit her head. What the fuck was that dream. "What is it Tikki?" She said and rubbed her eyes. "Adora remember you have school today" tikki said and packed adora's backpack.

"Ugh right. Almost forgot about it" adora said getting up and changing into a hoodie and some baggy jeans. "I'm so tired tikki can i just sleeeeep" adora said and grabbed her backpack.

"Of course not!" Tikki said and got inside Adora's tiny bag.

Adora walked downstairs and got greeted by her grandma Razz. "Ahh Adora you looks soo grown up!" Her grandma said that placed a few kisses on top of adora's head which made her squeal.

"Grandmaaaa" adora groaned. "I have school now I need to go but we can hang out later I promise" adora said and walked over to the door.

"Will you bake pie with me?" Razz asked her "yes I promise! Tell mom I said hi!" Adora said waving at her grandma and leaving her house.

Adora headed towards her school until she recognized a familiar face. "Oh hello Adora!" The tiny purple haired girl greeted her.

"Oh good morning Entrapta! It's cool to see you here but without Catra and Scorpia?" She said in a questioning voice.

"Oh right! Catra got into a fight with Hordak and yeah... scorpia is helping catra out" entrapta said.

"When did she get into a fight with hordak?" I mean it couldn't have happened today right? The day just started!

"It was yesterday after school, you didn't know? The whole school was talking about it!" Entrapta said and showed adora her phone.
"You can read it everywhere on insta!"

"And what was the reason why they fought?" Adora asked and saw Entrapta acting weird.

"It's complicated! I'm not allowed to tell you IM SORRY! SEE YOU AROUND ADORA" entrapta said and ran inside. Weird, what was that. Why would Catra even start a fight with Hordak? Weren't they friends?

Okay Adora stop thinking about them right now! You have school now and you better get your ass in that goddamn school!

-