18

If you thought, that I would really leave, then you were wrong! I ain't leaving Catra like that, not after I saw how upset she was. Adora was right now thinking about how to get to catra as soon as possible, she wants to make sure that catra was alright.

Adora was now in their backyard looking for a way to get to see catra. Okay adora, you are ladybug you can literally do everything! You should not be scared if climbing up a fucking wall because you did this soo often.

And who would have thought that even without being Ladybug that Adora was still a good climber. Just kidding, she wasn't. She wasn't that good but also not that bad. It was a hard way to get up her, she was feeling like flynn ryder.

There were no other sounds than only crying noices, adora felt so bad for her.
1. She didn't know how to help and
2. She hates seeing people that she- likes, sad.

And then Adora knocked on the window gaining catra's total attention.

-

What is she doing- catra thought while she opened the window. The almost dying adora really won catra's attention.

"A-Adora?" Catra softly whispered while she stuttered. She didn't hear anything but only felt herself getting embraced by adora.

"I'm sorry" Adora whispered and gave catra's back soft circle rubs. What is she even sorry for...

"It's okay... i'm fine I guess" Catra said and sniffed one last moment until she saw herself im the mirror. All the mascara was ruined which made catra gasp.

"hey don't worry, you're still guapo" adora said and smirked at catra. "You're making that on purpose" catra said and tried her best to not get flushed.

"What exactly do you mean señorita? the making you all flushed plan or what?"  The blonde said and playfully smirked at catra.

"The whole Spanish and the other things shit!" Catra said and hit adora's shoulder which made adora laugh. "Awh, come on! We both know that you secretly like hearing that"

Catra in fact loved hearing those kind of things. She might be new to those kind of things but it's still a nice feeling which was also unknown because she barely got told to be those things. Not even lonnie called her beautiful.

"uh are you feeling better?" Adora asked worriedly and randomly. "I don't know. Kinda I guess? Better than I was before.." catra said and hugged herself.

"I uhm I hate shadow weaver" adora said, not knowing what to say. "Mhm"' catra said and looked out of her window. "She's going to kill you... i mean if she finds out that you're here"

"Well, then let's not make her find out that i'm here " adora said "Hey, I saw that you didn't eat anything down there"

"Okay and what?"

"Aren't you hungry?" Adora asked and raised an eyebrow. "I lost my appetite." Catra coldly said. Dang it.

"I could get you something" adora said and took her wallet out. "I still got money"

"I don't want you to pay for me, Adora" catra responded, she didn't like it when other people payed for her.

"And I don't want you to be hungry" adora said god, who would tell me that her fucking stubbornness could be that annoying!

"Ugh Adora please don't" catra said and tried to convince her but knew that she would instantly fail. "Fine, at least let me pay" catra said and took her wallet out.

"Alright if you say so. As long as you eat something, I'm happy" adora said smiling brightly like a stupid kid which catra secretly liked.

Catra got her money and gave it to adora. "Just get something from mcdonalds, i don't know,everything's fine to me as long as-" the brunette started but got instantly interrupted by the blonde saying " as long as it's not something with strawberry and tomatoe yeah yeah catra I know" how the fuck does she still remember that?!

"I-Uhm yeah. Anyways be careful don't hurt yourself while you're climbing down, you weirdo" catra said and wiped the last left tears away. Adora gave Catra a last soldier salute and climbed out of her window.

How can she be so... perfect, catra said while she was dreaming. She's still shocked that Adora is literally being so helpful, which she never doubted. She knew that she was always helpful and able to sacrifice herself for someone else so it didn't really shock her. But if Adora does that to catra, then that's a big ass deal.

"Close your mouth,catra" plagg said and ate a camembert which smelled a lot. "She's amazing plagg" catra responded and was daydreaming again. Adora walked to McDonalds and ordered stuff like chicken nuggets, one mcfrappe for catra, one coke for herself and two cheeseburgers. It didn't take her long until she arrived at catra's backyard.

"Catra!" Adora whisper yelled which made Catra walk over to her window with a smile.
"I'm here" she said and opened the window.

"I'll climb up now okay?" Adora asked and Catra nodded "just be careful" she said and adora started climbing up. It was a hard way but Adora got through it and was back in catra's room with the food.

"I got the food" she said and placed it down on the table. "Thank you.." catra said "pffft, you're welcome catra" adora said and smiled softly at her.

Adora and Catra sat down on catra's bed and started eating their food. Should I tell her.. catra was in deep thoughts, she thought about telling Adora that she is chat noir. But is that really a good idea?

"Hey, you alright?" Adora asked and looked at catra. "Hm, i'm okay. You?"

"I'm good" Adora said and continued eating the burger "this burger is bussin'" she said with her full mouth. "Hey, adora?" Catra started and began to get nervous.

"yep?"

"I need to tell you something..but promise me to not tell anyone" catra said and looked out of the window.

"I promise" adora said.

"I-I'm Chat Noir" catra said slowly only hearing a loud gasp out from her room, panic started to grow.

"W-What?" Adora said and looked confused.
"Adora you should better go.. i'm sorry" catra said and got up. "But Catra-"

"NO! I shouldn't have told you because now either nathalie or shadow weaver know about my secret identity.. it's better for you to go, Adora. i'm sorr-mphm" catra began to say but got stopped by adora fucking kissing her lips. Adora fucking Grayskull was kissing Catra, neither of them thought it was true. As they pulled away they both had blushy cheeks and widened eyes. I-I wow- what did just happen-

And without talking Adora left through catra's window leaving a speechless catra in her room. "CATRA" Shadow Weaver, or Moth, said banging on her door. Shit..

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT" Catra yelled out, transforming into her hero suit and jumped out of her window meeting Adora halfway on her way back to home.

"Hey Purrincess" catra said and jumped over to adora so that she was standing in front of her. "I have a problem. She knows" catra said and adora stood there in shock.

"And since I am you know.. i can also think that.. you know she could be shadow moth" chat noir said grabbing onto Adora's waist.

"Wait- cat- chat where are we going?" Adora asked. "To your house. I have to call Entrapta" chat said and started jumping to the direction of adora's house. "Wait Entrapta has been knowing that?" Adora said and kinda sounded angry. "Yep, by accident"