16

Today is the day where Catra talks to Entrapta about her unknown new feelings. Today's also the day where adora visits catra for the first time in their new house.

Catra felt her phone vibrate after she woke up. She turned around and looked at the messages.

Entrapta: CATRA WAKE UP
Catra: I'm up trapta, what's wrong?
Entrapta: oh good morning catra! I just wanted to ask you about something.
Catra: what is it?
Entrapta: you asked me if we could talk about something. Is that something adora?😏
Ugh I swear why does everyone know that!
Catra: uhm yeah i guess.
Entrapta: BRILLIANT. Wanna talk before school or after?
Catra: before is better
Entrapta: alright catra! I'll see you soon !
Catra: see ya!

Entrapta is the best. Entrapta has been the closest person to catra for the last years. They've known each other their whole life but only got friends like 5 years ago which is still a long time. Catra is really glad to have entrapta as her bestfriend because she's a very nice friend actually, although catra doesn't always understand what her friend is talking about but still, in catra's eyes entrapta is a very special person to her.

After Catra got changed she finally decided to walk to school, hoping that her talk wouldn't make any situation awkward. After 10 minutes of walking catra finally spotted a person with blonde hair which she didn't expect to meet this early since she was actually only expecting to see entrapta.

As the two were walking closer to each other the blonde one decided to say something first.

"Hi" she said and gave her friend a friendly smile. "Hey adora" she finally responded.

"What got you to school this early?" Adora asked and looked at her with that look. I'm definitely not going to tell her that I'm here to talk to Entrapta about HER

"Uh, you know just the usual with trapta, always tryna to take care of me" Entrapta in fact did really take a lot of care of catra. Adora did nothing but smiled at her.

"I'm happy for you, entrapta is a good friend" She said.

"Yes, she really is" catra said and smiled softly. "You're still coming over later, right?"

"Duh! I think Entrapta is over there" she said and pointed at catra's purple haired friend who was waving at them.

"Oh uh I'll see you later?" Catra asked and Adora nodded in respond and pushed Catra softly towards entrapta.

"Hi trapta" catra said and waved at her.

"Hey catra! I saw you and Adora talking, i like your connection " entrapta said and smirked at her. "So what was the thing that you wanted to talk about?"

Catra knows that she can trust entrapta with everything. Shes just a little nervous about telling her. Catra looked around to see if someone was listening for the last time.

"I-I don't know what that feeling is entrapta..." catra started. " i never felt this when I was with Lonnie and I'm just confused"

"Okay, tell me more. How do you feel around that person?"

"Entrapta you know who it is right-?" Catra asked and saw a grinning Entrapta in front of her. "Duh! It was very obvious "

"Well anyways back to the question." butterflys, heat on my cheeks...

"Whenever- when I see Adora I just- i don't know I just have to smile. When adora is smiling at me all I feel is safe and light inside, it's a nice feeling. I just- I always get butterflys in my stomach and it just feels right entrapta, it just feels right!" Catra said and was proud of herself of how open she talked about that topic.