13

"And why is that huntara girl making you so mad catra?" Why is she making me so mad?

"w-what?"

"i said, why is that girl, her name is huntara, making you sooo mad" plagg repeated and ate his Camembert. Ugh, as if I knew why she makes me so mad plagg!

" she's not- making me mad"

"Catra you just told me that you were mad because of her-"

" UGH I DON'T EVEN KNOW OKAY " catra said and changed into her soccer clothes. "Uh huh someone's really mad!"

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN"

"Awh, catra don't act like you don't know what that means" plagg said and smirked at his owner. "Plagg i swear to god! After practice you'll die" catra said and started to head out.

"Catra are you sure-" plagg said and started to follow her. "Hurry up or i'll leave with out you"

After Catra left the house, she felt multiple vibrates coming from her phone.

Adora: CATRA ARE YOU OKAY?
how does she know-
Catra: I'm fine Adora don't worry istg
Adora: Are you sure?
Catra: hm yeah probably, where are you?
Adora: uhm i'm on a date-
what-
Catra: bruh wow
Adora: I'm sorry I know I promised you that I would come but i just got invited to go on a date with huntara-
WITH HUNTARA? Wow I should have known that..
Catra: oh uh cool!
Adora: catra i'm sorry
Catra: I don't care just go and enjoy yourself I guess.

That's such a bullshit. I fucking cannot stand that huntara girl! How dares she steal my friends from me.. well i mean i kind of see why Adora chose her over me.. she is buff and tall probably what adora is int-

"Hey Catra!" She got distracted by her smaller friends voice. "Oh hey entrapta.."

"Hey you alright?"

"Hm could have been better I guess. You're still down to talk with me tomorrow right..?" Catra asked, she's nervous about talking to her friend because she doesn't even know what she's feeling right now. Indeed she has never known that because when she was "in love with lonnie" it felt different, very different..

"Of course Catra I promise!" Entrapta said and patted her friend's shoulder, i'm lucky to have entrapta, she's the best. Catra thought to herself,  she wouldn't even know what she would do if there was no entrapta.

"You, who's that girl adora is going on a date with. Glimmer told me that she heard Huntara talking to Kagami about her date with adora."
oh so Huntara and Kagami now? "Do you know something about that Huntara girl, catra?"

"No but I don't trust her." Catra said and started to put her soccer cleats on "and i'll never trust her"

"Hm you're acting sus Catra." Entrapta said and smiled softly at her friend what's that supposed to mean-

"uhm what? Entrapta you know that I don't understand science language"

"Oh Catra that's not science language. It means you're suspicious" she said and smirked at her. "Still don't know what you're talking about, pig tails" catra said and smirked back because she knows that her friend despises that nickname.

"Bi-"

"Okay hello girls! Today we were supposed to see our old striker adora and a new girl i think her name was huntara"

HUN WHAT- HELL NO WHAT THE FUCK SHES NOT GOING TO PLAY HERE TOO RIGHT?!?

"Catra, do you know something about Adora, I mean you told me that she was going to come" netossa said. "Ye-"

"Netossa, Huntara told me that she's going on a date with adora" kagami said. that fucking bitch-

"Oh, well that's wow okay?" Netossa said and looked confused. how the fuck are you going on a date with a person that you've only known for a few hours?! Well maybe.. they really are soulmates..

"Catra you alright or are you sad that Huntara is taking your Adora away from you?" Kagami said and provoked Catra. I SWEAR TO GOD THAT FUCKING BITCH IM GOING TO BEAT HER

Catra didn't even realize that she felt a blush creep out on her cheeks. "You bitch I'll show you some!" Catra said and started to walk over to Kagami but got stopped by Spinnerella, their second coach.

"Ladys no need to fight. We're one team remember"

"BUT SHE KEEPS BOTHERING AND ANNOYING ME" Catra said and pointed at kagami. "Catra it's okay just try to ignore her"

"And you kagami leave catra alone" netossa warned kagami.

"Awh dang it but it's not my fault that catra can't control her stupid feelings for that blonde bitch"

"Do not call her like that, tsurugi" catra hissed at her and walked towards her.

"Or what, weaver?" kagami said and raised her eyebrows.

"ENOUGH" Netossa said and separated them.
"Kagami go to the other side" she said and pointed to the other said.

-
Meanwhile

Adora was now on her way to a mcdonalds, where she was supposed to meet huntara her date. "Tikki i don't know how to feel about this-"

"Too late adora-"

"Hi Adora!" She heard the tall one say. "H-Hi!!" Adora blabbered out. "How are you?" Huntara asked.

"I'm uh good i'm fine you?"

"I'm also fine thanks for asking and coming" huntara said and smiled at adora. "Heh yeah you're welcome"

"Did you know that Catra and Kagami are dating?"  Uhm what? WHAT CATRA AND KAGAMI?! HOW I THOUGHT CATRA DIDN-

"oh" adora said and felt sadness flowing through her whole body. "I'm sorry blondie" huntara said and put her hand on her shoulder.

"I- uhm I'm sorry I gotta go!" Adora said and started to run back home.

"Adora where are you going?" Tikki asked. "To practice " she said and went inside.

-
"Okay ladies go and drink some water you need it!" Netossa said and clapped her hands.

"You good entrapta?" Catra asked and hit her shoulder. "Yeah just trying to survive and not to die!" the smaller one said almost breathless which made Catra laugh.

"Good freekick Catra" spinnerella said, hitting her shoulder. "Hah, thanks spinny! But it wasn't just my work it- it wa-" catra started but got distracted by a girl with blonde messy hair and blue eyes running towards them.

-

Històræní🦄😬Ęndårçhîee😉😜💖embëd ee🤷‍♀️👁🦶and...jùgHęAdD??🧚🎀🌸 and shaw knee😤🥵😳and wëdge EeE👨‍🦯💫🦠and MeeEeéEËe🥰😽🤪